VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a supersprint full race cat back combined with a 2.5" ghl downpipe w/ high flow cat. Included (obviously) is the custom mandrel bent piece that connects the downpipe to the cat-back. It does NOT throw engine codes at all. All in, you're looking at a full TB 2.5" exhaust. It sounds GREAT, not TOO loud, but a definant bit of a growl.
It is currently on a 2000 1.8t jetta, so the trade needs to be with an exhaust that has hidden tips, unless you want to trade lower lips.. This exhaust sits below the rear valance..

I'm bringing my car back to stock so I'm looking to find someone who will trade me their stock exhaust + cash. I'm located in NYC and Stamford, CT and would like to avoid any shipping costs so it needs to be done in person.
make an offer, no lowballing please, this is a great setup!

-

-

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: (richardbelding)

SuperSprint is a GREAT product. I currently run the SuperSprint Race exhaust on my E46 M3 and it has a great sound and is great quality. Someone will be very happy with this setup.
Bump...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: FS/T: SupersSprint Exhaust and 2.5" GHL downpipe, $500 (torxim)

are u willing to let only the catback go, without the downpipe? If so, for how much? Im located in Bridgeport CT. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS/T: SupersSprint Exhaust and 2.5" GHL downpipe, $500 (shadow18t)

Unfortunately that wouldn't really work for me.. the exhaust is on my car so i need to swap it with a full setup otherwise i'm left without a car to drive... also, just getting a catback supersprint won't do as much for performance if you don't pair it with a larger downpipe vs stock..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts