492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$25 shipped to lower 48, if this price is way off base PM me

Modified by hondasinmyrearview at 6:23 PM 3-23-2008

Modified by hondasinmyrearview at 6:23 PM 3-23-2008

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS underdash trays to replace knee bars (hondasinmyrearview)

up this is obo I have 2 or 3 sets of these available

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Re: (zipnbygti)

Quote, originally posted by zipnbygti »
I just put these into my 91 gti. I used the center console from the donor car also, it has wider sides for the trays to screw onto(also has a deeper pocket above the ash tray). I also had to cut a about half of the fuse panel cover to get it to work, this way you can still put things in this area. looks pretty good IMO. can get pix if you want?
mick

Could you post up a pic please?
tks

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Re: FS underdash trays to replace knee bars (hondasinmyrearview)

So... the theory is that these are not a direct replacement for the one piece kneebar because the center console is actually different?? My car is a 92 but has the 1 piece kneebar.

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: FS underdash trays to replace knee bars (8v o'Fury)

to be honest I have no clue, I think you can make them fit though

· Registered
1,988 Posts
Bump for you, and yes they'll *fit* but leave a gap on each side of the console- roughly the shape of the kneebar.
And there's a hard to find fuse box cover for 91&92'. The Euro/Canadian Version is different.
It's a great deal- the kneebars' kinda useless, I'd buy them if you had the fuse box cover.

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (zeroboy)

look at the pic, the fuse box cover is there if thats the one your looking for?? thanks for the bump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.