VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Selling my VW radio unit and harness, car was parted out after being rear-ended. I’ve only had this a couple years and loved it! Automatically connects your Bluetooth every time after initial pairing and makes using your phone legal ;) Loved that it’s VW with a stock look instead of aftermarket. It's in great condition and includes the harness too! I bought it from ECS, check the link for more details below!

$450 + shipping... OBO? No low balls please, buy new from ECS for $635+

“This Genuine VW Radio Upgrade adds an auxiliary input, USB port, and Bluetooth calling and audio streaming to your car, updating your calling and media experience in a single upgrade!The most authentic, complete head unit upgrade available for a VW, the red-lit buttons & white screen modernizes your interior while matching your existing controls. Enjoy hands-free calling, MP3 and Bluetooth Streaming, and AUX input with this plug-and-play unit.”

Fits:
VW B5 Passat (1998–2005) I had a 2004.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How about $400.00 plust I pay the PayPal fee and $10.00 towards shipping. Total of $426.00. I don't do friends and family.

Tom

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, I know you've sold this already but I just had a couple.quick questions since you have owned this. It is a really nice looking head unit! I was curious if this sounded the same or better than your original unit and if your car was the monsoon system from the factory with the amp in the trunk. And finally did you have the factory cd changer in the trunk and if so did it sill work with this stereo. Thanks for your time and consideration! Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving, Mike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts