VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Westy Setup, Zender kit, Cams, chip, manual joint......

Up for sale is a bunch of stuff that is cluttering up my garage. Will have pics tomorrow. All prices OBO and do not include shipping....

Complete Westmoreland Setup, almost perfect (two broken tabs...) was going to run it but... 200obo

268 8v Cat Cam, Mileage unknown but definitely liven up a 8v... 75obo

Autotech ABA Chip... 50obo

various GTi/GLi Gauge clusters all CE2 one with 15xxx on the clock... 40obo

2L 16v Head completely disassembled p/p started make an offer...

Underdash Cubby's... 30obo

G Grind Cam 20obo

Digifant Stuff... 2 ECU's ICU, Dizzy, fuel pump, Air meter with ABD quickflow 60obo

Manual Steering Rack U-Joint and boot 60obo

LMK :thumbup:

· Registered
22,489 Posts
Never received a reply to my PM sir. Do you have the flares for the Zender kit & are you willing to separate them from what you have left of that kit. I'd be interested in the skirts as well if I have to get them from you to make this work, not sure if you want to ship those though. Please PM me.
Also...do you have the clips for the side skirts?

· Registered
22,489 Posts
really don't want to split the set up unless I have a buyer for the other parts and I will gladly ship on your dime...
Well, I figured I'd ask, as everyone's front valance is usually thrashed or missing & they are looking to replace that only. Me on the other hand, only need the flares to have a spares.
I am not really keen on having those skirts shipped, as I just shipped a kit & it got expensive.
I will keep an eye on this thread for updates, but if you want to make a quick sale on the flares, please PM me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.