VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whole setup used for ~ 6 months. Just going to something different.

Rockford Fosgate P1200.2 - Retail: $900
- Class A/B
- 2 Channel
- Actual Rated Power: 722W RMS @ 2 ohms PER CHANNEL, 410W RMS @ 4 ohms PER CHANNEL.

Rockford Fosgate P450.4 - Retail: $450
- Class A/B
- 4 Channel
-Actual Rated Power: 110W RMS @ 4 ohms, 120W RMS @ 2 ohms.

Rockford Fosgate P3 12" - Retail: $300 each.
- 500W RMS, 1000W max each.
- 96 OZ dual stacked magnets each.

Enclosure - At least $300 if you had a shop build it.
- Professionally Built
- Dual Chamber
- Sealed
- ~1.01 cu. ft. per chamber, ideal specifications for a sealed enclosure for the woofers.

The P1200.2 has one slight issue. The left channel's positive terminal (which is a clamp; tighten the screw the bottom clamp comes up) doesn't not clamp up. It seems like it fell off the track. I've been using this amplifier like this for 6 months (since I put it in) with no issues (the wire is shoved in there as I'm using 12AWG Rockford wiring).

I have 2 replacement pieces (they sent me two) that can be soldered on or you can send it to Rockford for repair (quoted $150-175 from Rockford themselves).

The whole set up would cost around $2200 retail. I was looking for $1000, but with the 2 channel needing to be fixed I'm looking for $850 for the whole setup (both amps, both subs, and the enclosure).

If you want the subs, box, and sub amp I am looking for $750.

Here is a picture of the box and the amps (I took off the false floor cover and the connection covers so you can see the amps).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give me a call 4132973171

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would be all over this if i hadn't just spent 1250$ on pioneer pro champion series subwoofers. lol.

Looks clean & like a good deal!

:thumbup:
It is a very great deal. Spread the word. Tell anyone to shoot me a text I'll be at the show all weekend.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the top. I'll be there tomorrow too. This is a great deal guys. I priced this to sell.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To the top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts