VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is the official, and only FS/WTB thread going on in the Hiking & Outdoors forum.
If you have something related to hiking, camping, snowboarding, skiing etc. Post a link to a Misc Classified thread here. NO GUNS OR AMMO SALES PLEASE.
The Very Simple Rules:
Only post FS/WTB stuff here
Once your item sells (or item found) delete your post
NO posting replies in here... IM, or e-mail the seller
(any replies will be deleted immediately w/o any explanation)
Posts will be deleted after approximately one quarter.
Enjoy!

Please note if your item has not sold (or been found), you may repost it here the following quarter.

Modified by LangsamKafer at 12:39 PM 8-29-2005

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Re: FS/WTB Items (LangsamKafer)

I'm giving the 500/590 heatshield to my dad...
I came across a Mossberg 500/590 pistol grip that I have no use for, $15 including shipping. I don't have the bolt, that holds it to the gun, but that should be pretty easy to match up. If you know what size it takes, I might be able to supply a new bolt, since I have a small assortment of SAE allen bolts.

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
Re: FS/WTB Items (thescirocco.com)

Anybody read this thread? I'm dumping my AR and will have a bunch of random stuff available (sling adapters, mounts, foregrips, etc.)
Anyone or should I go straight to an auction site?

·
Registered
15,848 Posts
Re: FS/WTB Items (Elbows)

Quote, originally posted by Elbows »
Anybody read this thread? I'm dumping my AR and will have a bunch of random stuff available (sling adapters, mounts, foregrips, etc.)
Anyone or should I go straight to an auction site?

I've posted and deleted stuff from the thread, so it is still in my watched topics.... whatchoo got?
I'm not looking for anything, but then again, you never know what you need until you see it sometimes, so have you got a list or some pics?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: FS/WTB Items (Elbows)

fs 07 Gator wake board comes with bindings. My friend is a pro and it was his back up board. He gave it to me but I dont really ride and when I do my other friend has boards. $400 obo.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Re: FS/WTB Items (Vr6en)

I am selling my right-handed Brommeland Max-Con V with 1.5" belt loops for a 3" 1911. I bought this new from Coal Creek Armory just a few months ago for $170 + shipping. It's in excellent/like-new condition.
Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal/check/money order is fine, please add 3% for Paypal. Feel free to IM me here or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Pics:

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Re: (2002)

I have for sale a Big Sky Gun Rack. It is the electric locking rack as used by law enforcement. Was mounted but never used. It is the model ELS210. It fits Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590.
It can be mounted to a flat surface or a roll bar. Would be nice to use in a hunting vehicle or ATV. I will post pics if needed. Here is a link to there website. Retails at 199.00. I will take 125.00 shipped. Pm me with any questions.

http://www.bigskyracks.com/

·
Registered
1,474 Posts

I haven't graduated from school. I figured out that the AR would cost me too much to build at this point, I have to pay for tuition.
Rock River Arms LPK SOLD
$105 Shipped (Payment made via Paypal
2 Magpul PMags (No Window)
$40 Shipped Never Fired
Will not separate the magazines.
Please private message me.
Here are pictures.

Please private message me

Modified by 2002 at 8:48 PM 5-30-2009

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Feeler WTB:
Water purifier
Bivy or VERY LIGHT 1 person tent
lightweight stove
small internal frame pack (made for 1/2 day trips - I'm going to bike with it during the Colorado Trail Race)
Thanks!
Looking CHEAP
I had to pay some bills, vet bills (clumsy dog) and am trying to get some gear together to do this race.

·
Registered
11,567 Posts

WTB
magazines for hk usp compact in .45
preferably the 8rd factory ones but anything will do

·
Registered
2,431 Posts

All of this stuff is in perfect condition, I always clean the camping stuff when I get home and its never put away wet.
The tent is an LL Bean light stuff 3 person backpacking tent, its a 3 to 4 season tent. I say 3 to 4 because its not quite a 4 if its snowing and the wind it blowing at 50mph it will suck. I have been on horrible storms in it and stayed dry and it did not fold on me. I have only used it 8 times or so though. It weighs either 7 or 9 lbs and has a fly with vestibule. I paid $250 for it and Ill sell it for $125, it is in perfect condition.

I also have 2 self inflating thermo mats $30 for both

Shipping will be dependent on where the item is going.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
i have a pair of Vibram FiveFingers KSO in black/black...
i will post up photos asap
they're size 47 which i dont know the convertion is in inches
to measure: place your foot against a wall thats a good 90 angle and then place a ruler underneath and measure your actual foot length, then the site (www.vibramfivefingers.com) has convertion chart
my guess is they'll fit a 12" to 13" foot, not shoe

im selling them because i bought the wrong size and they've only been worn to test and then put right back into the box
$60

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Re: (germanengineering g60)

Got an Ergo AR-15 grip for sale, color is OD green. This is brand new, never installed, I got it with my rifle kit but I installed a Magpul MIAD grip instead.
Looking for $15 local pick-up (Portland, OR) or $20 shipped to CONUS.

Modified by EchoOfGecko at 10:44 AM 8-27-2009

·
Registered
714 Posts

My wife is selling her climbing gear. Only used twice before she gave it up...

Full descriptions and pictures here:
http://shreveport.craigslist.o....html
Price is negotiable. I've moved it 3 times now between three different states and I just want it gone.
Please PM me, email me, or text me if you're interested.
Willing to ship.
Thanks,
- Rick

1 - 20 of 83 Posts