VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
MSR Reactor stove FOR SALE>

Selling my MSR reactor stove. if your local I'll even though in a can of fuel. It's been used twice just to boil water. Its a sweet stove just a little overkill for just me. Special Vortex price $115 plus shipping.

·
Registered
148 Posts
WTB: Mapgul FDE stuff

Looking for Magpul accessories in flat dark earth, specifically grip and foregrip. Have two AFGII's to trade, black and foliage green.

·
Registered
996 Posts
F.S. Lucid HD7 with 2X Magnifier

I have a Lucid HD7 with 2X Magnifier 4-sale....absolutely Nothing wrong with it, I've just up-graded my optic and have no need for this one anymore.
Very solid red dot optic, no scratches..... (looks brandnew). I.M. me if your interested. :thumb:

http://www.mylucidgear.com/reddot.php

$175 shipped in the lower 48....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
New jeep tent that came with my Mother in Laws Jeep Cherokee, it is 8.5 feet by 8.5 feet and attaches to the back of the vehicle If you Google jeep tent you will see it attached to many brands of vehicles . I found photos of Explorers, X-terra's, pathfinders ,etc. Asking $250 Please feel free to ask questions.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Molle Gear F/S.

Blackhawk Strike AK/M4 Triple Mag Pouch (x2) Retail: Unknown
Barely used were mounted to Camelbak Vest
Asking: $20.00 each

5.11 Vtac AR Mag Double (X2) Retail: Unknown
One has a defect (see pic) Other is perfect
Asking: $10.00 (perfect) $5.00 (defect)

5.11 Vtac Single AR Mag Pouch (X2) Retail: Unknown
Condition: perfect
Asking $5.00 each

5.11 Vtac Double Pistol Mag Pouch (Glock/Double Stack) Retail: Unknown
Condition: Perfect
Asking $10.00

5.11 Mesh Molle Vest (will accept soft armor) Retail: Unknown
Condition: Barely Used
Asking SOLD

All prices include shipping USPS. I accept money order/checks (must scan and email me). I also accept Paypal. If you are interested in buying a bunch of stuff I will make special package pricing. Reasonable offers will be considered, unreasonable offers will be laughed at!

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
I've got a Sig Sauer CPL-RM (red) laser that I'm selling. Had it on the gun for a while, but just really don't need it at all. It's $149 on sigsauer.com. I'd like to get 1/2 that or $75. It's a few months old, has normal wear for that amount of time. I'll be tossing it on ebay soon, but figured I'd throw it on here first. It comes with everything that came in the package (basically, an allen wrench) but will need a new battery. It'll also need to be sighted, as I've adjusted it since I've had it.

I've had it on my SP2022, but it should fit any gun with a picatinny rail

http://www.sigsauer.com/sigstore/ShowProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=26&productid=405

The CPL-1 Classic Laser , is a lightweight solution for fast target acquisition. This rugged and reliable red laser provides assured accuracy from a long range. It features a rugged black polymer housing with an aluminum rail clamp to ensure optimal performance in the most extreme conditions, and an Illuminated red laser with easy-to-reach ambidexterous controls. Adjustable for windage and elevation.

FEATURES

- Ambidextrous on / off switches
- Fits most pistols with a picatinny rail
- Easy-to-reach ambidexterous controls.
- Windage & elevation adjustments
- Comes complete with allen wench

SPECIFICATIONS

Dimensions 2.0” L X 1.1” W X 0.9”H
Weight w/batteries: 1.1 oz / 31g
Visible laser: Hi Visibility (635nm)
Laser switching: Steady on/off
Battery: CR1/3N Lithium or equivalent
Power management: Digital integrated circuit
Laser Type: Class IIIa visible laser diode
Peak Power: 3mW
Wavelength: 635nm
Beam Color: Red

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sierra Designs Trios Convertible Tent F/S
2 Person
4 Season/3 Season (Yes both!)

Back in the day Sierra Designs came up with the idea to make a convertible tent, meaning it can be made into a 3 season tent to save weight. Internal side vent panels zip out, gold colored poles can be removed from the other poles and the large vestibule can be removed and a smaller panel can be zipped in.

This tent is in great condition, no tears, rips, etc. There are a couple of mosquito death stains, but nothing else. I really don't have a need for such a bomber tent and it is just sitting in the basement.

I'm looking to get $250.00 shipped, reasonable offers will be considered!

Here is a video on this tent, this is not my video.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I know these are long shots but what the hell.

WTB: Your brass. Dust off those knee pads and pick up your range brass, it's time to get beer money from ol' rav.

10mm...all of it.
7.62x51: I'd prefer if you have NATO boxer primed brass. Still crimped is fine, MG fired is fine, I just need brass.
.223/5.56: If it's .223 no W-W, and 5.56 LC is preferable.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Galco Royal Guard IWB holster for Glock 19,23,32 - $85

I have a Used(never worn) Galco Royal guard leather IWB holster for a Glock 19,23,32, I purchased this as a first holster and it ended up not fitting me well so its now up for sale. I have tried it on but never used/worn it outside. These new go for anywhere from $100-$140 save the tax/shipping and a little cost and buy mine for $85 ill even ship if need be.

From Galco:
The Royal Guard offers the ultimate in comfort, durability, and versatility. Worn inside the pants, it allows real-world concealment of even a large defensive pistol. Made with the rough side of the leather facing out for the greatest degree of stability, the Royal Guard's innovative design creates a smooth leather pocket reinforced for sturdiness and protection, while also permitting unrestricted movement and easy reholstering. Combat grip accessibility, essential for speed, rounds out this most versatile of inside the pants holsters. Constructed of premium natural color horsehide, the Royal Guard fits 1 3/4" belts, with an optional belt channel that fits 1 1/4" belts. Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers, the Royal Guard is available in right or left hand designs in natural finish. Optional tan or black belt channels, easily installed by the user, fitting belts of 1 1/4" and 1 3/4" are available and sold separately.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
WTB EOtech optics. Open to any version - show me what you got.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Esstac Boar Chest Rig w/ Esstac Padded Harness

Esstac Boar Chest Rig
Esstac Padded Harness

Condition: New, never seen dirt or sunshine
Retail: $235.00
My Price: $175.00 shipped USPS

I'm selling off gear that I have accumulated and not used. I purchased both these items new over a year ago and have never used. I'm selling them as a package and if that doesn't work I'll entertain splitting them up. I've sold items here before with no drama.

Paypal
Cash (face to face)
Check (It will have to clear before shipping)
USPS Money order
Gold

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
FS: LaRue Tactical LT-606, Gear Sector Sling Swivel Mount

I have a Larue LT-606(0.830" ring, for Surefire E-series light) mount with all the required hardware. for sale. $80 Shipped in US

I also have a Gear Sector Sling Swivel mount in dark earth color. Its Gen 1 design, which means it can only slide on and off the rail. $30 shipped in US

Payment in Paypal required...

MOE grip already sold...

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
FS: NCStar Mark 3 Tactical Scope w/ Red-Dot

Hi all
I have a NCStar Mark3 Tactical Scope with a red dot attachment. I only used this once (about 20 rounds) before I upgraded to a AimPoint PRO. Works well no damage anywhere. Cross hair in the scope can be illuminated to red and the attached red dot works well. Comes with lense cover for the scope and a 'cap' for the red dot.

Not a bad setup just didnt suit what I was going for with my AR15.

100+3% paypal shipped obo

41 - 60 of 83 Posts