VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I have two packages of unopened FDE XTM rail covers. The company I got them from messed up my order and the entire process with them was such a nightmare I would rather try to sell them then deal with them again regarding returning them.

Looking to get just under what I paid. - $15 shipped.

Random internet picture.

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
FS EMS 80L internal frame backpack. Excellent shape with no rips/tears/worn spots anywhere. Plenty of room for stuff for a 7+ day hike. Has a pocket for up to a 3L hydration bottle. I haven't used it in a couple of years. Paid $200 for it new, I'd like to get $100 + shipping for it. Has top access as well as side access to the main compartment. Very comfortable pack. Sorry I can't find the model to get better specs on it.

Pics.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
I have a brand new remora 3b with leather liner and tuckable options, right handed. $49 plus shipping from remora, buy mine for $35 shipped.

Also want to sell a barely used OEM Sig 226 9mm mag. 15 rd. $35 shipped.

Pics upon request.

Paypal gift payment please.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
FS Troy and Knights BUIS

I have a KAC 600m Micro sight and a troy HK style front, will sell for 160 shipped pretty firm on price.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Price lowered to $90 shipped as of 12/1/14.

Spyderco Military for sale. $90 shipped. Lightly carried and hardly used. Still shaving sharp and has never been sharpened. 4 inch blade. S30V steel, and made at their factory in Golden, Colorado. Paypal accepted.

I think I can grab these right from Facebook... have it up on my local buy, sell, trade.

·
Registered
S4, B8.5, M/T, Stg3
8,201 Posts
FS: Vintage A. G. Russell knife

For sale: A.G. Russell vintage stainless frame top lock, folding knife, 7" total length, $100 shipped CONUS only.

Condition is mint. It has the original factory sharpened edge, never field sharpened, the knife is like new, there is no play in it, lock snaps and holds tight, like it should. If you look at it under a bright light, there might be light marks on the handle just from handling it over age but I do not see any scuff or scratch marks. Honestly it's so clean I never used it, it's too pretty, so I tend to use my Strider as a daily beater and this AG Russell sleeps in a drawer, wrapped in cloth with my other knifes. This is a hard to find collectors model, the only reference I currently found is from a RHETT STIDHAM estate sale on ebay, from his personal collection, going for $229 and the one on ebay has imperfections in it, mine does not, here is the ebay link (not my listing):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171413499229?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
I've got some spare AR stuff I'll sell

12" Free float quad rail- $110+pp fees shipped
- Do not know the brand, I picked it up from a co worker who had it on his patrol rifle since the early 2000's. It will come with the Troy rail covers in FDE, and it does have knicks and the lock ring has wear but its a good case for a cerakote job. Also on the right side one of the rail sections had to be opened up with a dremmel to fit a Surefire A.R.M.S #17 mount

16" DPMS chrome lined carbine length. Only ~100 rounds through it with a Troy spiked compensator- $110+pp fees shipped In a kraft shipping tube

I also can include the Magpul horizontal grip in FDE, as well as the Surefire m952 with IR filter and pressure switch with both the A.R.M.S #17 and the broken Surefire mount that they said they'd send a new one if sent it back. Will only sell with purchase of the rail for a total of $310+pp fees shipped. (To clarify that's $310 for the rail and accessories)

Also I have a Sight mark holographic sight, quick release with NVG setting and side laser that came new in box with a used rifle I just bought. $90+paypal fees shipped

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
^ Hit me up for pics of the stuff I'm selling. My mobile photo bucket isn't responding so otherwise I'll upload pics when it's functioning properly :beer:

·
Forum Elder
5,627 Posts
FS 3 Glock 27 Factory +1 Magazines

Likely just sat in the bag full and never used. As new condition.

$25 each plus ship or $60 shipped for all 3..

paypal direct funds or MO only.

R

Attachments

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,405 Posts
Leupold Scout FXII 2.5x28mm Scope

Bought this brand new for my Ruger Scout rifle. It is an awesome scope, I decided to go a different route. This is the FXII 2.5x28MM Scout, it's weatherproof, and the eye relief is 9-17". Ideally it would be mounted forward on a rail. I'll include the rail rings. I'm asking $200 OBO.

20160627_110425 by efrie004, on Flickr

20160627_110505 by efrie004, on Flickr

61 - 80 of 83 Posts