VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'17 Alltrak SEL, '08 BMW R1200RT, '96 VR6T Cabrio, '89 Tristar Syncro TDi, '80 Scirocco "S"
23,381 Posts
[HR][/HR]FS: Vortex Spitfire SPR-1301 Prism Scope, BNIB. I received two optics for Christmas for my AR-15 and this one is the one I am choosing to sell. They sell on the street (Ebay and otherwise) for about $239-249 with free shipping. I will sell this one for $200 shipped via USPS in the CONUS.

List to the description on the website..

PM me if you are interested. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Throwing up a piston upper I bought a few months back that I have no need for anymore.
Adams arms tactical evo 16" upper
http://www.adamsarms.net/16-mid-tactical-evo-upper
My friend was running this upper and after I shot it I said I had to have it. Ordered one off their site. Put it on a spare lower I had and I haven't shot it once... it's a GREAT upper, the Adams piston set is a really sweet setup. If you haven't shot a piston ar yet I suggest you do. I'm Looking at getting a scar, so I've really no need for 2 piston 5.56 rifles :/.

Will sell outright for 650 shipped. OR if you have a DD mk18 Ris II rail system (don't care what condition it's in as long as it's not broken. Scratches and slight dings are A ok!) I'll trade you straight up for it. Great chance to get your hands on a great piston setup that's never been fired for well under msrp!

Message me for pics of the actual upper. it won't seem to let me upload pics with my phone for some reason.

EDIT: No longer looking for a mk18 rail. Just selling outright now.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts