VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

9721 - 9740 of 9803 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Chance when are you coming back north? It's ****ing lonely up here. . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
When the end of my drive back north ends in a pile of money. Otherwise, I'm staying south side.

MKIII sold. It went fast. My phone was blowing up.

Looking for a bike (pedal). Who has leads on a deal?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
When the end of my drive back north ends in a pile of money. Otherwise, I'm staying south side.

MKIII sold. It went fast. My phone was blowing up.

Looking for a bike (pedal). Who has leads on a deal?
****. I put my mk3 Golf up and i have had people offering me boats, a motorcycle, an AR15, a jet ski. a pontoon without a trailer... WTF!?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
****. I put my mk3 Golf up and i have had people offering me boats, a motorcycle, an AR15, a jet ski. a pontoon without a trailer... WTF!?
I had three serious offers for AR15 trades. Crazy what people offer up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
so this seems pretty dead... I have not posted in a little bit, how is everyone? Thursday night is starting to have a few familiar and new faces maybe we can get more to come out??

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
where is the usual meet up spot and what time? Just bought a 20th AE. Would like to get to know some VW guys around here
Rosas Cafe in the rear parking lot every Thursday night. Rain or shine.

its right next to chik fil A in front of walmart on 190 E

1110 E Central Texas Expy, Killeen, TX 76541
(254) 526-6121

www.facebook.com/groups/centxdubs

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Were you pulling out of GymX/KMart parkinglot yesterday? Noticed a 20th at the light. Had not seen one around for some time.
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Selling the golf. I will get some listings up this weekend. Until then, if anyone is looking for a 2013 TDI, send them my way.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Selling it already?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Yes. It is a great car, but I am going in a different direction. I would rather sell it privately than to a dealer.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I hear you. I went another direction and sold the Mk5 the other day. Picked up a 2015 Civic Si.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Wow. That is not the direction i was implying.... but congrats for you.
If that is what happens when people go to Ohio, I ,ight need to stay in Texas. ; )
Seriously though, I am sure that is a nice car. I was telling james to consider a Honda as his first car away from home.

·
Registered
664 Posts
It was quite a bit cheaper than a comparable Jetta, and they are both FWD. That was my selling point. Anyways I miss my TDI.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
My purchase of the TDI was situationally driven. I enjoyed the Passat and thought the Golf would be a good direction for me. Things never panned out as I had expected and I am ready to get something more suitable for my needs. Maybe I am getting old, but I would really rather have a DSG than a manual for daily driving.

·
Registered
363 Posts
How much u want for the golf? I can ask around and see if anything is interested.... on the bright side all my parts are sold and the build is coming along smoothly. Still waiting on the corrado so I can make good progress unfortunately

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
How much u want for the golf? I can ask around and see if anything is interested.... on the bright side all my parts are sold and the build is coming along smoothly. Still waiting on the corrado so I can make good progress unfortunately
Aiming for $19,500. That would include trailer and tow package.
Hopefully, I can get a listing up today. If it doesn't sell it will just be traded in. I'm not stressing.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Just traded my TDI in for a new Jetta. It will be James's first real new car. He will be able to pick it up when he comes home for leave. Until then, I will keep it warm for him. I am glad we were able to find a good deal for him. It all seemed to work out pretty nicely.

While at the dealership I was informed my car is on its way and could be in as early as this weekend. It will be great to get back into a DSG for the daily commute. Not that I drive far, but a TDI manual in Killeen during rush hour is just annoying.....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
This forum is slower than the 2.0 Jetta I just got for Taco. :laugh:

9721 - 9740 of 9803 Posts