VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got an '88 325e I'm looking to trade! 200K miles with new transmission as of 6 months ago (installed by certified tech at Checkered Flag BMW in Virginia Beach, VA), new water pump, timing belt, etc as of a year ago, JOM coilovers..started converting the interior from blue to black but am still missing a few pieces. Also have some 16x7.5" OZ Fittipaldi wheels to go along with it.

Can email/text pics once I get home from work in about an hour if you're interested!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got an '88 325e I'm looking to trade! 200K miles with new transmission as of 6 months ago (installed by certified tech at Checkered Flag BMW in Virginia Beach, VA), new water pump, timing belt, etc as of a year ago, JOM coilovers..started converting the interior from blue to black but am still missing a few pieces. Also have some 16x7.5" OZ Fittipaldi wheels to go along with it.

Can email/text pics once I get home from work in about an hour if you're interested!
Yeah man, send some pics my way. Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump up the jams.

This week only get the mk1 as it sits plus an extra complete 16v swap. (engine, trans, harness, cpu, short shifter) $4700 407-342-2570

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.