VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my airbox is slightly warped and has broken plastic for the airbox clips and doesn't close tight anymore. I have another airbox assembly that is intact. Is it alright to pull the fuel relay and then unhook everything (fuel lines and such- even the one coming from the back of the car) and take attach them to the new fuel distributer. Do these ever go bad internally, making this a bad idea? I would swap over my DPR as it does not leak. But what about the part attached to the rear of the unit with two wire harnesses connectors? transfer those as well? and how about the black part on the fender side of the fuel dizzy?
I am just not totally certain about the car this came from and already know that the DPR is leaky. But want a unwarped airbox top. Any input? I also plan on replacing my fuel filter at the same time so that there wouldn't be a lot of pressure up front.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Re: fuel distributer (bpfoley)

Speaking of air flow.... Where's my boot and pipe? If you don't have it, send me my money back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.