VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with "gas ionizers"
Clamp it around your fuel line, and magnets will ionize your gas for better oxidation. Its called Super Fuel Max, but other similar ones exist
They claim that it works for 25% better fuel economy, with money back guarantee
http://irdusa.com/superfuelmax/index.html
Has anyone used one of these, or heard of it working?
Thanks! cpolides

· Registered
3,256 Posts
Re: Fuel saver (cpolides)

This item, like many other items that promise incredible improvements with some nebulous claims that violate the laws of physics, is crap.

Most people don't know enough about physics to know the difference, so they send their money and get a product that only truly works in making money for the seller.

Yeah, it has a warranty, but a huge percentage of the dissatisfied people don't send the item back for fear they'll be told (a) you installed it wrong, (b) you used it wrong, or (3) you damaged it somewhere along the way and now it's not returnable. The seller takes advantage of your good human nature and gets away with selling a worthless item. Sure, he can show where he returned the money to, oh, let's say 20 people in the last year. He's made enough profit from the 100s of other people who didn't return the item to be so generous...

That's enough ranting about this kind of crap... stay away from bogus claims!

· Registered
511 Posts
If you wanna get a fuel saver system that works - get a Vornado - (they sell them @ Pep Boys and Napa as far as I know) I have one and I can't begin to tell ya how much I've saved from this awesome product! Available for any application!

· Registered
421 Posts
Re: (noodle32)

If you wanna get a fuel saver system that works - get a Vornado - (they sell them @ Pep Boys and Napa as far as I know) I have one and I can't begin to tell ya how much I've saved from this awesome product! Available for any application!
I really hope he is kidding.

· Registered
518 Posts
Re: Fuel saver (cpolides)

By the way, I've got a bridge here for sale. It's cheap man, and you could make a bundle. Let me know...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.