VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finished these right before H20 this year. Fresh 4x100 redrill and polish. Front lips are original 1inch lips and rears are brand new 2.5inch. Fronts were completely oxidized and pitted before refinishing so they arent perfect but its barely noticeable. Flat caps are true flat caps, not beveled. They have the larger centercaps with 72mm caps i think. Also, new gold bolts. Pics are all that I have right now, I can get more detailed ones upon interest. Originally rs298, 15x7.5, et32, 5x114.3.

EDIT: These are now 8's in the front.

15x8 et25.65 195/50 Falken 512 75%
15x9 et12.95 205/50 Falken 512 85%

$2750obo
$2450obo no flat caps
$2550obo no tires
2250obo no tires, no flat caps

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Chillmatic, your wheels are very nice. I have been trying to get my brother to buy those for a while. haha. But definitely good luck with the sale, these might be waiting on ya.

Carreraboy, I do have some 16's for sale also, not as shiny as these though. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, i forgot at first that I was talking with you about the RM's. When you mentioned turbos and i saw them i remembered. My old RM's were supposed to be at H20 this year but i didn't see em. I built these RS's cause i missed those wheels. ha

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahw well you sir have a great taste in wheels ! :beer:
haha, thank you sir. I like wheels, always try to do something different.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
already luke ...:eek: someones getting a nice set of rs's bump sir
Yah, I love these wheels. My favorite set so far I built. But my next set should be decent too. :D

Trying to move these so I can scoop them and build them!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.