VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone around oregon be interested in having their car in a show we're setting up for our h/s auto shop. We get near no money from the school so our equiptment kinda blows. Any how prolly in may we'll be hosting a show...nothing's positive yet but it would most likely be a 15$ entry fee and we'll have gift. cirt. prizes for diff car related shops around town...along with trophies stuff like that....Just tryin to get geneal idea of how many people we may be able to get...any one be interestd?

·
Banned
7,799 Posts
Re: Fundraiser show... (Cargoddess)

i would be down for sure! hopefully my passat will be dumped by then with my polished teardrops

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on- We're also tryin to get a burnout contest and sound off there too. Gotta see if the school will let us do the burnout...prolly not. Any how- It should be a good time though.

·
Banned
7,799 Posts
Re: (BlindingWhiteGLI)

true we could all get together and do a 20 car burnout at once http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif that would be so sweet

·
Registered
243 Posts
hehe a 20 car fwd burnout....and...I don't wanna get suspended or kicked out for ruining their parkin lot....but...I'll try to talk em into it.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Re: (donmiester)

Yeah, where is this "school"
that you speak of? I wouldn't say mine is show quaility either, but I'll show it just the same. It's got stuff done to it, but it isn't exactly "built" to be a show car.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Re: (BlindingWhiteGLI)

If it is at Bend High, I dont Know.....

I graduated from Mountain View, I would be down to give it a try though. Mine might be ready for a show, just need a powedercoating on the ole' MOMO"s

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Re: (autobahn 69)

i'm down http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif if i get the time off, but i'll deff ask http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The show is at Mountain View h/s in Bend, Oregon. And the cars don't have to be "show" quality really. I'm one of the Judges. Me and 3 other girls......cuz...we're the tech 3 students (the best ones) mwa hahaha. Any how...I think i'll setup and euro and a japanese class instead of making em jsut one "import" class...because....i have a friend with a 50k apc matrix...and...he'd prolyl win.

·
Registered
90 VW Corrado, 02 Audi allroad, 96 BMW 318ti, 03 VW GTI 20th, 21 Jeep Gladiator
7,532 Posts
Re: (Cargoddess)

yeah, my C is defiently not show quality but i might do it just for the h ell of it. wish my hs would've had a car show when i was there.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Re: (G0to60)

my C ain't show quality either, gotta love the miss matched green doors
lol!
but i'll hopefully have a S/C, cup mirrors and some more body styling to come!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is the first car show we've ever had here so I'm trying to get everything worked out. I should have an exact date for it by the end of febuary- And no one cares if your car isn't show quality...It should be a good time and plus...I wannna new lift in the shop. Ours almost droped a car on me ocne haha.. (only half the locks unlocked and it lowered sideways) Grrrr Did I mention we get basically no funding from the school....We may have cotton candy too...gotta love cotton candy,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts