VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw previews for a new show on TLC last night. 'Panic Mechanics'. In one of the previews there is a green '81 Rabbit on the show. It's a psuedo Junkyard Wars only you build a specific type of car over a two day period. Couldn't tell if they hacked it up or not. They showed it too quickly. Think it starts April 24th. Not everyday you see an A1 on TV unless of course you watch CHiP's!!

·
Registered
10,117 Posts
Re: Future Rabbit sighting. Panic Mechanics on TLC (Vedubauman)

A close friend of mine got together a team last year and sent in an audition tape. They didn't make the cut, but I think only one Canadian team was selected from something like 900 Canadian entries.
I watch that show religiously and I am SO building a hovercraft out of a lawn mower, foam board insulation and cut up pup tent.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Re: Future Rabbit sighting. Panic Mechanics on TLC (Old school)

Junk Yard Wars is in the UK, isn't it?
Yeah Right!!! I can just see a team of us finding a Mk1 Campaign in the junkyard or something, we'd get DQ'd for trying to restore it in an hour!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Re: Future Rabbit sighting. Panic Mechanics on TLC (Vedubauman)

Steve, you are more than welcome to use my.. errmm ~your~ white rabbit if I 'ever' get the time to go back out to the sticks to dig it out.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.