VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in the local business paper that a new kind of carjacking is occuring in my area. The article was written by a UCPD officer. The scenario goes; it is night time, you walk to your car, get in, start the car, notice a piece of paper on the rear window which by the way blocks your view, you get out w/ the engine still running to take off the paper, when the jackers jump into your car more likely pushing or punching you, may be almost running you over as they speed away w/ your car.
I try to make it a habit of always having my key out and checking to see if anyone put something on the windows, etc. Either way if someone wants your car they will get it

· Registered
4,717 Posts
Re: FYI.....(Tell your wife, mom, GF, etc.) (1.8T4SPD)

Woah thats really messed up...but thanks for the heads up will be letting the girls in the house know...cause i dont think they are gunna mess around with a 200lb big boy like me
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
4,006 Posts
good post. and if this does occur to anyone out there. just drive to the nearest local spot and remove the blockaged object. while calling the cops to pick up te scum

· Registered
3,464 Posts
Re: (Wilbur the pig)

Quote, originally posted by Wilbur the pig »
So- if I remove my rear wiper and am in Cali anytime soon I should be ok right?

totally.
*edit* dangit, i just wasted my 1500th post saying "totally"

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: FYI.....(Tell your wife, mom, GF, etc.) (1.8T4SPD)

Other than losing your car, chance are if the victim is a woman the purse is in the car along w/ ID and house keys ! not only do the jackers know where you live but they got your keys and if your cel was in the purse SOL !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.