VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Re: G-60 Hood price? (Snipun)

list is $654. one thing to be aware of is that all production of g-60 hoods was halted several years back. the current replacement is the VR6 'buldged' hood. i have not heard of an aftermarket unit being available for the g-60 either. might want to double check that the hood offered from any website order places is in fact a g-60 hood.

you can always get a decent used hood for $100-300.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Re: G-60 Hood price? (cvovp)

quote:[HR][/HR]list is $654. one thing to be aware of is that all production of g-60 hoods was halted several years back. the current replacement is the VR6 'buldged' hood. i have not heard of an aftermarket unit being available for the g-60 either. might want to double check that the hood offered from any website order places is in fact a g-60 hood.
[HR][/HR]​
Hes right. My friend recked the front of his G60. His insurance sent it to the dealer to get fixed. WHen he git it back it had a VR6 hood on it. He didnt even want a Vr6 hood. Oh well, If you like your G60 hood take care of it because their no longer available.

Nick

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Re: G-60 Hood price? (Snipun)

I needed to get a new hood for my car, and the dealer i called said they could get a G60 hood, but it was $650+ so i got a used one from someone for $500 but that included a trade for my hood, and i got two bumpers from him too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.