VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there will be a shop sale this Saturday June 4th. All kinds of stuff-lots of used parts & engines, some new things, some trinkets and some junk as well ! All cheap, need to clean up before the new owner takes over the shop.

8am at 17682Gothard St, Huntington Beach 92647.

Please park across the street at the park

Ron

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been cleaning up and have some goodies someone needs ! a couple of euro mk1 exhaust manifolds-1 new and 1 like new, Scirocco 1 door sill plates, misc MK1 Rabbit and Scirocco tail lights and side markers. some interior pieces as well, an original Kamei golf ball shift knob still in the package, several new Techtonics and Autotech exhaust systems, a new Techtonics downpipe/high flow cat for the Scirocco 16V, a euro non cat 16V down pipe for the MK1s. some Scirocco 16v intake and exhaust manifolds, cross drilled rotors, plus more......and several tons of stuff !

Ron

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also found ported 1.8 8v solid lifter head, 2 rebuilt 1.8 8v hydro heads, 2.0 16v short blocks, 2.0 8v (3A) short block, early metal Scirocco door handles, TT lower MK1 stress bars
keep uncovering more stuff !
Ron

· Registered
11,762 Posts
Between little league, birthday parties and my anniversary (and the mars rover stuff) I can't make it tomorrow. Hopefully I will see you soon though Ron. :beer:

· Registered
1,433 Posts
I had always heard of you but never made it down to your shop. Thanks for the great deals you gave me at the garage sale on the vr6 stuff. Your a great guy and meeting you makes me wish I had brought my business to you.

Thanks, I may be back down for more stuff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.