VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I might find ya at this hour.
It's 'bout time we picked a date for the next bonfire yet? Getting close to the most voted date...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: Garrett...it's 4AM....where are you? (Tornado Wolfie)

Hmmm... His last post in the other thread was the 13th!
Otherwise havn't seen him around.

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Garrett...it's 4AM....where are you? (wolfsburger)

Yeah...I'm worried he found himself on the business end of that really big potato gun or something

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: Garrett...it's 4AM....where are you? (Tornado Wolfie)

quote:[HR][/HR]that really big potato gun or something
[HR][/HR]​
Geez, what did I miss when I left?
I downloaded the video and then found out 'Unable to download an appropriate decompressor.'
All I can hear is you guys laughing. I guess I'll have to watch it next time we go up.
Garrett, where are you?

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You missed a lot man. Ya gotta see the all the videos I took with garrett's camera. Some incredible stuff

GAAAAARRRRREEEETTTTT? where u at?

·
Registered
480 Posts

Hello

sorry guys, some how i missed this thread. have been busy lately and not much time on the net

Wuuzzup
if i had a place to save those video's i would but i ain't gotta no such place.
everyone still on for a fire in January? i have to make a trip to Colorado on the 19th-20th i think. i will have to look at that thread of moine and make a date for sure. will go do that now.
so, about my speeding ticket
thanksgiving eve. some [email protected] in a truck driving slow, so i passes him, and i pass him fine. well he is riding my arse at this point so i speed up, so does he. i lost him in some fog at 80mph, dangerous sure but i know the road and he was riding me hard. WHEN SUDDENLY the radar detector goes WWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.
i got clocked at 78 but the gun only showed 72, in a 55. the best part of the whole experience was looking at my ticket and seeing VW JEDI
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif .
so, i guess it was worth it after all

now i have to sweat it out for a few month since i only have 2 points left and will get 6 (84 in a 50 in my home town of 350 people, another INSTANT ON http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif ) points back.
and that is my story, and i'm stickin' to it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts