VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: GB SALE PRICE: Jetta/Bora/Golf/GTI CRYSTAL CLEAR BUMPER LIGHTS $25 SHIPPED (onepoint8er)

unfortunately we don't have the tinted ones. We used to but i dont' know when our next shipment is for the tinted ones. When we get some i'll let everyone know!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Re: GB SALE PRICE: Jetta/Bora/Golf/GTI CRYSTAL CLEAR BUMPER LIGHTS $25 SHIPPED (cort_337_)

Quote, originally posted by cort_337_ »
OH YEAH!!! Finally patience is a virtue finally comes out of my mouth and applies to my car!

Well well well, I bought them last night at while at work, graveyard shift is a great time to read the forums you know! Anyway, its says 25 shipped does it not? It posted a hold on my C/C for $40! I called the next morning and you guys said it will not post 40, only 25! Well, funny thing is my card is now charged for $40! Y'all need to fix that ASAP

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Re: GB SALE PRICE: Jetta/Bora/Golf/GTI CRYSTAL CLEAR BUMPER LIGHTS $25 SHIPPED (cort_337_)

Quote, originally posted by cort_337_ »

Well well well, I bought them last night at while at work, graveyard shift is a great time to read the forums you know! Anyway, its says 25 shipped does it not? It posted a hold on my C/C for $40! I called the next morning and you guys said it will not post 40, only 25! Well, funny thing is my card is now charged for $40! Y'all need to fix that ASAP

OK, I retract that last statement, got the e-mail from matt, so I will manually get a refund through the mail for the the shipping charges? I think that should be posted on the thread

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

i think u got it confused. I have to manually adjust the total amount when charging the credit card. If you check like tomorrow since transactions take 1 business day to go through, it will say you were only charged $25. On your CC statement it'll probably say u were charged but in reality the CC holds the money when it goes through an authorization process. But cort_337_ you were only charged $25 i processed your order like an hour ago it will ship out this afternoon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.