VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale today is an RNS-E I picked up roughly 2 years ago from another Fourtitude member. I believe it is Gen2 as it has the aluminum knobs, media button, and 2 SD cards slots that support 32GB cards (believe I accidentally left my 32GB card in it so possible freebie for the new owner). Unit is still in good condition, rub mark on the left side of the bezel and a very, very small scratch on the lower middle area of screen. Comes with radio code, install harness, and antenna adapter. You will need to purchase the GPS antenna and source a GPS DVD as I have seem to have lost the 2013 disk that came with mine. Also include is a Dension bluetooth module that I used to play music from my phone, its works good, but doesnt autoconnect so you have to connect each time you get in the car. Its also a little weird as you tune the radio to CD slot 6 in order to use the bluetooth. Never bothered setting up a microphone to use for phone calls so not sure of setup on that. GPS antennas are $14 on eBay, just search A6 RNS-E GPS antenna.

Looking to get $800 for everything. You can PM me on here or reach me at 520-456-6106. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts