VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may relate to nobody, but Im very irritated right now.
Last week I posted my car for sale on ebay. Granted it didnt sell, not every car that goes on ebay sells. I got an email from someone with the ID of "racergrrl" saying the following:
"I think, if you had not lied so much in the auction, you might have gotten more bids. People are not as stupid as you think they are."
At this point I am dumbfounded as to what I lied about, I was very thorough as to what was wrong with the car, things I have fixed, and took pics of the car and the scratches or dents. This was my reply to her:
" Who the %$&@ are you? I did NOT lie about one damn thing in that ad. I
told everything that was wrong with it, and everything I fixed, I showed
pictures of the dents, scratches, and where there is rust. What did I supposedly lie about RACERGIRL? Do you even race? ha"

This was her reply back:
" I work for VW Of America. The story about VW producing cars without a clearcoat is crap. And about the CEL not coming up on a vagcom is **** too. "
Now as far as I know and have known, ALL Ginsters came with NO clearcoat. When I bought this car, I emailed VWoA asking them if this was true. Email back confirmed.
So I get her screenname through AIM, and I IM her after she doesnt reply back to my email asking for proof on paper that they did in fact come WITH clear coat.
This was our first IM convo:
NudeChicInGTi: So I never got a reply from you...
WickedGirl510: who are you?
NudeChicInGTi: The one you emailed through ebay about me "lying"
WickedGirl510: haha
WickedGirl510: um, I don't know what you are talking about
WickedGirl510: you must have the wrong person
NudeChicInGTi: suuuuure, and your not Danielle now right?
WickedGirl510: huh?
WickedGirl510 signed off at 4:59:03 PM
Cant forget that she warned me as well in the process.
So I switch names and IM her again.......
OneHotHatch: I knew it was you, you email me thinking you know something, which you obviously didnt, I proved you wrong whether you work for VWoA or not, your still a dumb -----, I got your sn from your email addy, then your second email had the name Danielle on it, then my friend IMed you saying his sn was blka2gti and you told him your name was Danielle, now you warn me and block me, ha, real mature, get a clue and a life
WickedGirl510: the information in your auction was a flat out lie. the number of bids you got proved that. You are the immature one, for tracking me, as you are. Let it go. The reason you are so mad about it is because you know that you are wrong. Either way, you couldn't sell the car.... don't be mad because people arent as dumb as you think they are.
OneHotHatch: ha, every Ginster owner knows they didnt come with clear, unless you can prove to me thats untrue........
OneHotHatch: and thousands, yes thousands of people dont get there auctions bought EVERYDAY, doesnt mean they lie
WickedGirl510: i have a ginster GTi
OneHotHatch: now wheres my proof?
WickedGirl510: it has a scratch in the clear coat!
WickedGirl510: and it is a 98!!!!!!!
OneHotHatch: you work for vwoa, wheres my proof
OneHotHatch: proof please
WickedGirl510: what do you want my business card
OneHotHatch: thats not proof that ginsters came with clearcoat
OneHotHatch: did you buy yours with zero miles off the dealer?
WickedGirl510: yes, I did
OneHotHatch: ha
WickedGirl510: you neglected your paint. deal with it
WickedGirl510: this is a really stupid thing for you to be stalking me for
OneHotHatch: neglected? haha ive only had a year and it looks better than when i bought it
WickedGirl510: how old are you
WickedGirl510: get a life. good luck selling the car
OneHotHatch: stalking? you emailed me about something you dont even know about
OneHotHatch: warn me? ha
So whats the verdict here? This supposed employee with a 98 Ginster GTi rolled off the showroom floor with a clearcoated car or I dont know how to take care of mine along with some other Ginster owners out there?
Sorry for this long rant, but she really ticked me off.

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (1hothatch)

I have no clearcoat. My paint is milky looking right now.
Tell her to find someone else to piss at.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts

I will supply the kiddie pool and your choice....jello or mud?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (Black_G60)

Thanks guys. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (abdrury)

A friend mentioned this to me...
So if she rolled off the showroom floor back in the day with clearcoat and she works for VWoA, maybe all of us Ginster owners should make a petition to get a resray with some damn clear lol

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda
39,183 Posts

my Harlequin has Ginster/Whinflower and it too was a single stage w/ no clear.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (Metallitubby)

Quote, originally posted by Metallitubby »
my Harlequin has Ginster/Whinflower and it too was a single stage w/ no clear.

Your Harlequin
I could have sworn I own it now
and yes, the ginster (and other colors) have no clearcoat. It is fairly obvious she doesn't know what she's talking about, she probably think becaues her paint is in good shape, it has clearcoat. wouldn't worry about it, and going by what the sales people at the local VW dealership know about VW's, her working for VWoA doesn't make her in any way more knowledgeable than anyone else.

-mike

G

·
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (Surfingdude81)

i just told her that she's stupid and that ginsters have no clearcoat and i'm going to tell her boss that she knows nothing and have her fired on IM

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda
39,183 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (VRClownCar)

Quote, originally posted by VRClownCar »

Your Harlequin

you can leave the Harly, but can the Harly ever leave you?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (Majik6)

I thought it had clear coat but it was like mixed with the paint. none the less I would consider that not having a clear coat.
I'm really sure she worked for VWOA

·
Registered
111 Posts

I think both of you needed to chill, though it is fun to be right sometimes. Sorry about the no-sell...
edit: why no clear coat anyway?

·
Registered
South Florida
5,323 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (nametakennow)

My Q is why the hell would a car company sell a car without a clearcoat on it. What can be gained by doing this, I mean this is like 70's technology here.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (VRClownCar)

Quote, originally posted by VRClownCar »

her working for VWoA doesn't make her in any way more knowledgeable than anyone else.

-mike

She's prob. a secretary at Vwoa

-jacob

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Ginsters and clearcoat (vwbrvr6)

Quote, originally posted by vwbrvr6 »
My Q is why the hell would a car company sell a car without a clearcoat on it. What can be gained by doing this, I mean this is like 70's technology here.

"Trying to be "environmentally safe""

1 - 20 of 32 Posts