VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a girl I met at Krispy Kreme on Tuesday.
But by the time I got home I forgot her screen name.
She said she is on vortex. So maybe you will see this...
Simon

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (Simon151)

Well, I don't know if it's the same girl or not, but I saw some girl in a red cabby, dual dtms, clear/red tails, black top, 17" chrome wheels, lowered, very nice car, she saw me and looked at me as I was stopped at the lights going the other way, she was slowing down, headed in the opposite direction

I think the interior was black leather. Nice car. She was a brunette if that helps... LOL

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]I'm looking for a girl I met at Krispy Kreme on Tuesday.
But by the time I got home I forgot her screen name.
She said she is on vortex. So maybe you will see this...
Simon[HR][/HR]​
that's Gabriela...forgot her screenname...something with "XXX" in it
seb

·
Banned
2,556 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (SuperCorrado)

everyone is always looking for some girl they met in a dub, but it never happens. i looked hard for one a few months back in a white MK2 jetta, never found her tho.

good luck tho dude!

·
Registered
14 Posts

Simon151............I hear you are looking for me? I don't live around that area......I was just shopping. AND of course having a Krispy Kreme donut. It was really good. I'm not on here too often and it's still very new to me.........but I guess I'll check later tonight to see if you've responded. Is there a reason why you were looking for me?

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (Mugs)

Hummmm I would hate being a girl and driving a vdub!

quote:[HR][/HR]everyone is always looking for some girl they met in a dub, but it never happens. i looked hard for one a few months back in a white MK2 jetta, never found her tho.

good luck tho dude![HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
14 Posts

Sebastaino.............I saw you at the BBQ.......now I know why you said CABRIOLET........but that's ok.......I'm not good with names either.........but yours is the same as my fathers so I can't forget it .........even if I tried. It was good to see you..........and the car. By the way.....what do you really think about the job that the SHOP did on your car. You can be honest with me!

·
Banned
573 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (Capital P)

quote:[HR][/HR]psssst...I think he likes you[HR][/HR]​

ok mr.simpson..when I step on your foot and say "hello mr.thomson" you nod your head and say hello

(stomping foot) hello mr. thomson

pssst..I think he's talking to you

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (smaxxx)

quote:[HR][/HR]Sebastaino.............I saw you at the BBQ.......now I know why you said CABRIOLET........but that's ok.......I'm not good with names either.........but yours is the same as my fathers so I can't forget it .........even if I tried. It was good to see you..........and the car. By the way.....what do you really think about the job that the SHOP did on your car. You can be honest with me![HR][/HR]​
hey Gabriela....I didn't say "Cabriolet", I said "Gabriela". Anyways, I'm pretty good with names

To be really honest, the quality of work of the SHOP was really good, but the customer service stinks. Not only was my car held for no reason for a week, but they also didn't paint the grille and they made 2 deep notches in the front bumper

Also, my entire front bumper came off last week, but I don't think it was the fault of the shop. Needless to say, I won't be going back there. See ya around tho

seb

·
Registered
2,190 Posts

I think now that you responded, Simon is to shy to say hello, but I will.
HELLO!

Do you have any pic's of your cabby, I would like to see it, I think that when girls MOD up there car's it's very sexy...

(Im not trying to pic you up)lol

[Modified by V6R, 6:05 PM 8-7-2002]

·
Registered
9,305 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Sebastaino.............I saw you at the BBQ.......now I know why you said CABRIOLET........but that's ok.......I'm not good with names either.........but yours is the same as my fathers so I can't forget it .........even if I tried. It was good to see you..........and the car. By the way.....what do you really think about the job that the SHOP did on your car. You can be honest with me!
hey Gabriela....I didn't say "Cabriolet", I said "Gabriela". Anyways, I'm pretty good with names

seb[HR][/HR]​
SuperCorrado, I don't think you are as good with names as you think you are! Shes giving you a hint, names not Gabriela. Good guess though.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (smaxxx)

I wonder if your car is the one I saw in the Oakville area? I've also seen it in the Burlington area where I live a few times. NICE car if it is yours.

·
Registered
21,846 Posts
Re: Girl in the red cabby with the ?zwo bumper (Red Baron Golf)

damn. so you mean to tell me that hot girls in dubs is a rarity? . . . . man if my two hottie friends only knew that. (One drives an A3 golf, and the other drives an A4 Jetta) . . . . i think they'd finally realize what I've been smiling about all this time

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.