VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Re: glad to do em something NOT black or gunmetal or silver (COMPLX)

so how much do you charge per wheel
I have some curb rash on two wheels and Im just looking to match the original finish
I have a MK4 GLI so the rims are bbs 18"

· Registered
2,222 Posts
I saw these wheels on an integra yesterday....

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Mr. Rabboto)

Well I understand they step out of the "We dont like gloss, and they have to be dark" mentality I often find with the VW/Audi world, but why would I require obscurely large balls to post pictures of someone elses wheels?

· Registered
18,785 Posts
Re: (COMPLX)

Quote, originally posted by COMPLX »
Well I understand they step out of the "We dont like gloss, and they have to be dark" mentality I often find with the VW/Audi world, but why would I require obscurely large balls to post pictures of someone elses wheels?

The dorks down in Florida have been painting wheels stupid colors for a couple years now, it's really nothing new. As for those, they are just ugly as ****. http://****************.com/smile/emlove.gif

· Registered
5,253 Posts
Re: (Mr. Rabboto)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Rabboto »

The dorks down in Florida have been painting wheels stupid colors for a couple years now, it's really nothing new.

this made me lol in my classroom. my students looked at me weird, but its sooooo true

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.