VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find the part numbers for the right and left "side skirts" (the black textured pieces that cover the rocker panel).
I looked in the FAQ and all I found were the part numbers for the front and rear spoilers and the reflectors.
Thanks,
JD

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Re: GLI "side skirts" part number request ((mkV)Jetta2.0t)

Here are the part numbers you are looking for.
LH Sideskirt 1K5-853-859-A-9B9 $43.08
LH Retainer 1K0-853-543 $11.47
RH Sideskirt 1K5-853-860-A-9B9 $43.08
RH retainer 1K0-853-544 $11.47
The prices listed are retail from VW.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Re: GLI "side skirts" part number request (SoftballBud31)

Quote, originally posted by SoftballBud31 »
Here are the part numbers you are looking for.
LH Sideskirt 1K5-853-859-A-9B9 $43.08
LH Retainer 1K0-853-543 $11.47
RH Sideskirt 1K5-853-860-A-9B9 $43.08
RH retainer 1K0-853-544 $11.47
The prices listed are retail from VW.

Can you tell me what does the retainer for?
I'm also looking for the GLI side skirts,thank you for the info.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (the.ronin)

I may do this sometime in January. Now that I have all the GLI body part numbers lined up and have my wheels and tires ordered, the "GLI conversion" is my next project.
I'm sure somebody with a GLI will want my front and rear painted bumper pieces that I'm going to be replacing... <hint hint>

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Re: (TDI DR!V3R)

Quote, originally posted by TDI DR!V3R »
I plan on buying these shortly after my return to germany....If I do, I will make sure to take pictures. (unless someone beats me to it)

Please do ... there are DIYs floating around out there for the Euro lip installation which should prove helpful. But none that I can recall for the side skirts and rear valence. I personally am particularly interested on the install for those parts.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Re: GLI "side skirts" part number request (SoftballBud31)

Can guys also share the GLI rear valance part number + reflector + anything else needed?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: GLI "side skirts" part number request (Fahrvernugen)

Quote, originally posted by Fahrvernugen »
Can guys also share the GLI rear valance part number + reflector + anything else needed?

It's in the FAQ

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Re: (TDI DR!V3R)

Quote, originally posted by TDI DR!V3R »
I plan on buying these shortly after my return to germany....If I do, I will make sure to take pictures. (unless someone beats me to it)
BTW - Ordering GLI Grill in the next couple weeks as well.

Any word on the install ... body kit is up next on the list after wheels (which is 99.9% secured).

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (the.ronin)

Quote, originally posted by the.ronin »

Any word on the install ... body kit is up next on the list after wheels (which is 99.9% secured).

I have the euro front lip, GLI rear valance with reflectors, and the side skirts all on order. I'll be attaching the side skirts with 3M double sided trim tape.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.