VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God is a passat fan!

Click the picture for high res!
Sorry i Just had to do it! I dirve by everyday and think... what a great spot for a photo!

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (passat_guy21)

Humm,
I was just looking at your car. Very nice..
1. I can't wait for your e-codes either!

2. If I had a white car, I'd paint the grille back to black, and paint the surrounding area black as well, to make it look like a larger grill opening...
I hope you don't mind my nagging comments http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (WannaCorrado)

I Never mind comments!! I may do the grills black we'll see! But i would leave the surrounding area white!
Anyone have a front view of a Black Kamie? I will PS shop it on my ride and use it to PS black mesh in the bumper!

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (passataholic)

Quote, originally posted by passataholic »

(sigh)...useless thread

Humm. It's all about the useful threads nowdays. What was I thinking

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

Quote, originally posted by passat_guy21 »
I Never mind comments!!

Have you ever tried spacers on the rear wheels? I think it really evens out the look of the car, gives it a more aggressive stance.
Do they make a stock-style badgeless grille? I'm still skeptical of the ill fitment of that Kamei one and personally think that the "tuner" crowd has played out the mesh.
PS, I think the word "r i c e r" gets edited out on vortex

Note I did not edit this post, that word was not intended to be used in the first place, I was just stating my observation.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (BC Dub)

Quote, originally posted by BC Dub »

Have you ever tried spacers on the rear wheels? I think it really evens out the look of the car, gives it a more aggressive stance.
Do they make a stock-style badgeless grille? I'm still skeptical of the ill fitment of that Kamei one and personally think that the "tuner" crowd has played out the mesh.
PS, I think the word "r i c e r" gets edited out on vortex

Note I did not edit this post, that word was not intended to be used in the first place, I was just stating my observation.

I have spacers back there but i also have to have them up front to clear calipers... It was as wide of a spacer that i could run.. I agree.. I will be getting LB's soon so i won't have to worry about it! hehe They do make a stock style badgeless grill of ABS i think for around 75 they are on e bay often. they look really good! I also am kinda tired of the mesh look. I may go back to the stock front grill and paint my mesh black! More euro look!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote, originally posted by WannaCorrado »

Ok, I hope you meant that!

I don't like the side molding but the black grill i like can you PS thetop and lower grill black without the side moldings?? I think that would look good!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

Quote, originally posted by passat_guy21 »

I will be getting LB's soon so i won't have to worry about it! hehe

send your present wheels my way then

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (83Jetta2l)

I think i will be selling them around 325-350ish for the set plus shipping If you are interested shoot me an im!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts

Quote, originally posted by WannaCorrado »

Ok, I hope you meant that!

pshop some eyelids on those headlights and that ish'll be

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (GLKelRR)

LOL - a pastor at the church I go to drives a white B4 as well - he has modified B3 flares on it... neato, eh?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

I think ALL cars should have black side molding to break up the sea of color. I hate it when B3s have them painted, but I know most people like that.

Modified by Syncronicity at 10:36 AM 2-14-2004

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (Syncronicity)

Quote, originally posted by Syncronicity »
I think ALL cars should have black side molding to break up the sea of color. I hate it when B3s have them painted, but I know most people like that.

Modified by Syncronicity at 10:36 AM 2-14-2004

Really??? Thats the one thing i hae never liked about B3's In my opinion it makes them look OLD

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Re: God is a Passat Fan!! (Syncronicity)

Quote, originally posted by Syncronicity »

I love black moldings. even on the Volvo S80s and such (too bad they stopped doing that)
I'll play some more with PS when I get a chance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts