VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a quote at Meineke for 150$ or less and it would take about 2-3 hours to install its. This would include removing the exhasut, not chopping it out. I want to keep the exhasut because some peeps are interested in purchasing the 337 exhaust. I was definetly thinking more like an hour to 1 & 1/2 hours for about 100$.
Info need! Got a shop lined up right now, but will shop around a bit more if the above price is really out of whack!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Re: Going to get TT 2." exhasut put in. How long and how much. Need answers ASAP! (FrankiEBoneZ)

takes about 2 hours, and the best shop in Chicago charges $100 for the full turboback install. I would take it to a performance shop if possible.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Re: Going to get TT 2." exhasut put in. How long and how much. Need answers ASAP! (FrankiEBoneZ)

The shop i went to took around 35 min to remove my exhaust and install my cat back, downpipe add 15 minutes if that. Im almost certain they have to cut the pipe at the rear axle to get it out.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Re: Going to get TT 2." exhasut put in. How long and how much. Need answers ASAP! (Westcat)

Max 2hrs.
TT has done a wonderful job on the fitting.
You will have to cut the stock sys for sure.
Cheers, Young

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.