VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be sure to visit us all the way down at the end of Vendor Row, close to the strip, to check out the wide range of deals we've got worked out just for waterfest! We've placed orders with Techtonics Tuning, 42 Draft Designs, New South Performance, BSH, Eurosport, Samco, Quaife, FK Automotive, Vogtland and more, and special sales pricing will be offered on all of those lines. We'll have cams, chips, intakes, intercoolers, gauges, gauge adaptors, exhausts, suspensions, stress bars, spacers almost everything you can think of. Miro wheels will be on sale,
Plus European bumpers, chin spoilers, fender flares, rub strips and more
In addition we'll be handing out free goodies with every purchase...stickers, tag frames, bottle opener key chains, whatever we have around to sweeten the deal! *While supplies last, naturally*
Final sale pricing has yet to be locked down, but rest assured that it will be some of the most aggressive pricing we have ever done, over 10% on 42 Draft, over 10% on Eurosport, and the list goes on.... After all everyone is shorter on money these days, so we are gonna make sure your dollar goes further at NGP.
Even if you don't plan on making a purchase stop by and say hey! We'll have a lightly revised version of the NGP Stage 3 Audi A3 on display as well. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
10,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (ShotgunFacelift)

Quote, originally posted by ShotgunFacelift »
damn, this sucks that I'm in Florida... You guys going to FixxFest later this year?

Unfortunately we won't be there in person, at least not likely. I'm about to start posting some WF specials on stuff that we have left over, and will update as I get approvals. right now I'm waiting to hear from Techtonics to make sure we can offer the sale pricing online...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.