VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
golf sport?

is it the same as a jetta gt and which options does this model come with, i tried a search but "gt" was too short. is it 4 or 5 lug,are there disc brakes. you know stuff like that. thanks in advance

Modified by Shannon Hamilton at 5:45 PM 9-23-2004

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Re: golf gt (Shannon Hamilton)

you sir need to go back to the mk4 forum. you dp not know wha you are talking bout. there was no golf gt
there was only gl, gls, gti.

·
Registered
201 Posts

oh ok.. i think the Golf Sports were what became the GTI after 1995. Basically it was a 2 Dr Golf with some nice features (tinted tails, etc).. Eventually, it became the GTI.. I see the confusion.. GT = GTI.. Its all good

doug http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
i like my golf sport, but I'd love a euro 4-door golf gt 4-door w/ ABF 16v and 15" black/polished imola rims

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: golf gt (HAVOK GT)

you know what i didn't want to even reply to you the first time, but come on who the hell are you. why are you even on here. why can't you just stop being a tool. i asked a question and all of the other people had no problem answering,and thanks by the way, but you just had to add your smart ass comments, like you are some vw god and how dare i ask such a stupid question. no wonder you had to change your name you putz.
Quote, originally posted by HAVOK GT »
omg thats exactly what i was thinking. oh wait. thats exactly what i was saying

·
Registered
7,419 Posts

hey dude chill , my first post i was just kidding. this is the way it is for some of us here in mk3. dont take it serious. second, the next post ansered that question,. the third post was me being a dick. if you dont like it then
oh well. but really, this is just a forum, no need to let your panties ride up your crack

man you have been here 3+ months get use to it.

Modified by HAVOK GT at 9:45 AM 9-24-2004

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: golf gt (HAVOK GT)

look i'm not mad at you i just don't get why you had to be a pud. i have no problem with you if you were joking it's cool. sarcasm doesn't always come over that well in writing so i am sure why you can see the confusion. truce
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,419 Posts

again i'm just kidding. i know what your talking though. its hard to judge someones manor of thought through writing. you cant tell there tone to well unless you know them. just ont take much i say to heart. if i'm serious, i will let you know

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: golf gt (dragnfly23)

a harleguin is "Vrclowncar" the best example of one. as far as the other options on your golf i don't know. they had all different named golfs with different option packages that were dealer specific as well. like a local dealer would have some "insert name here name" golf
with an option package, could be one of those.
i forgot to say that harlequin's usually came with a 2.0 not a vr but his car is just so good to look at

Modified by Shannon Hamilton at 11:43 AM 9-24-2004

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Re: (RockerChickMica)

Quote, originally posted by RockerChickMica »
oooo don't forget about the celebration edition in 1995 (2.slo and uhh...power nothing!)

Makes ya wonder though huh? Not much to really "celebrate" over

·
Registered
683 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Shannon Hamilton »
a harleguin is "Vrclowncar" the best example of one. as far as the other options on your golf i don't know. they had all different named golfs with different option packages that were dealer specific as well. like a local dealer would have some "insert name here name" golf
with an option package, could be one of those.
i forgot to say that harlequin's usually came with a 2.0 not a vr but his car is just so good to look at

Modified by Shannon Hamilton at 11:43 AM 9-24-2004

How come an insurance company called my golf a harlequin? It aint rainbow colored

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: golf gt (dragnfly23)

some of them were sprayed a solid color they are, surf green(soooo hot) or the ginster yellow, and i think the red color. i am no expert but i could be wrong maybe they were painted any of the base colors. the color your roof and pillars are.

Modified by Shannon Hamilton at 12:00 PM 9-24-2004

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.