VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
I've got a hook up on a vinyl printer, and I'm looking for a good R logo to work from. If it's in jpg format, i can get to where i need from that. If I can get vector artwork that'd be much better.

Google has failed me... can anyone help?

These are the best I've come up with:

· Registered
2,741 Posts
I have one, but it is just the R, without the rectangle. It has some circles that were used to create my custom hatch badge.

I can email it to you if you PM me with an address.

· Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys rock. :laugh:

I'll be making a few vinyl stickers in white in the near future. If anyone is interested in these, let me know. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting things made for damned close to cost of the vinyl. Any requests?

· Registered
5,071 Posts

I'll be making a few vinyl stickers in white in the near future. If anyone is interested in these, let me know. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting things made for damned close to cost of the vinyl. Any requests?
I'd definitely be up for purchasing a few vinyl stickers depending on what you come up with.

· Registered
220 Posts

I'm not sure what you plan on doing, or selling, but this is on the same page:

The above logo design and the artwork you are about to download is the intellectual property of the copyright and/or trademark holder and is offered to you as a convenience for lawful use with proper permission from the copyright and/or trademark holder only. You hereby agree that you agree to the Terms of Use and that the artwork you download will be used for non-commercial use without infringing on the rights of the copyright and/or trademark holder and in compliance with the DMCA act of 1998. Before you use or reproduce this artwork in any manner, you agree to obtain the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark holder. Failure to obtain such permission is a violation of international copyright and trademark laws subject to specific financial and criminal penalties.

· Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not sure what you plan on doing, or selling, but this is on the same page:

The above logo design and the artwork you are about to download is the intellectual property of the copyright and/or trademark holder and is offered to you as a convenience for lawful use with proper permission from the copyright and/or trademark holder only. You hereby agree that you agree to the Terms of Use and that the artwork you download will be used for non-commercial use without infringing on the rights of the copyright and/or trademark holder and in compliance with the DMCA act of 1998. Before you use or reproduce this artwork in any manner, you agree to obtain the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark holder. Failure to obtain such permission is a violation of international copyright and trademark laws subject to specific financial and criminal penalties.
Thanks for the head's up, mate. It is not my intention to make any $$ whatsoever from these, only make stickers of them and do the same for others at the cost of materials. However, I do wonder what that entails for simply making the sticker now that you mention it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.