VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm basically just posting to thank you for all the extra stuff you've added since your original infodump from over a year ago. And bump the thread so more people will see it :cool:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm basically just posting to thank you for all the extra stuff you've added since your original infodump from over a year ago. And bump the thread so more people will see it :cool:
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks!
Thanks
Are you able to add fuse box diagrams to the sticky?
There is no PDF for the fuse box and I am out of town at the moment. I am working with a close friend to get some kind of information pertaining to both box's.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What are the time/mileage requirements for the rear differential oil and the transmission oil?
Thanks!
Rear differential should be every 30k or 3 years, and for transmission oil I am not 100% sure, I will check with a friend and see what his documentation says as hes a service guy.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
The Golf R oil capacity is STILL different on the two new XPress sheets you posted. That is most strange, as Spock would say.
VWOA did it that way I wish they would stay concise but alas they didn't. I'd say if you are in the range of the two you should be fine. As both have the same engine. Only thing is if you have done the oil sensor pan (oem oil temp Mod) and such you might need a hair bit more oil.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
who's better than this guy ^^^ ?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Great stuff. Hard to locate with a search. Much needed. Sticky superglue it please.
it is stickied under under the FAQ section. think the link is busted at present (or maybe it's just me), but it is there.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.