VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the Inflated prices going for these cars I felt it was time to sell and move to a different platform for a few, with that I was able to get some Parts off the car in the Process. All Parts are in Baltimore Md.

1. Cobb AP/Dsg Unlocked- Tunes include Custom 5150 s2 93, Custom 5150 S2 E30, EQT 93 S1, EQT S2 E30 , EQT s2 E85. It has EQT DSG tune as Well. Works like it should. Sold

2. Autotech HPFP internals/ w Tool- Brand New Never used. The box was opened but contents weren’t touched. SOLD

3. IE V2 Intake- Used for 5k Miles. SOLD.

4. CTS Catless Downpipe- Used for 10k miles. Was cut once to be pulled off the car, just would need a Coupling and it will be good to go. $200 Local

5. Factory Englishtown Wheels with Stock Tires- Used for 8k miles. 2 of the wheels have slight curb rash and one of the tires were replaced in the first month of me owning the car (stupid Boston) - $1000 local

6. Modded Euro Flush kit- Used for 8k miles looked really good with the stock wheels. SOLD

7. CTS Turbo inlet - Used for 10k Miles - $50

8. DBV2 Turbo Inlet- Brand New never installed Newest Batch with a 10An nipple. $250 OBO

9. ECS Upgraded PCV Breather Hose- Used for 2k miles. $85

10. Stock Golf R Intercooler - used for 10k miles SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Golf R - TNT Orange
18 Posts
Autotech internals are $350 brand new, FYI.

·
Registered
2019 GTI Rabbit Cornflower Blue DSG PP LP CWP
113 Posts
Got any euro rear headrests?
Anthracite/black cloth with red stitching?
??
Throw us a bone, what else have you got???
??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts