VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to see if there was anything going on in MD next week. I will be in Columbia from tues till monday. I am staying with my boyfriends sister and he will be in some training for work while I am there. I just wanted to see if there might be anything I could participate in at that time. I am going to be stuck bored in the house for all the days except for Waterfest days and I need someone to take me away from being stuck in the house!! Anyone have any ideas please let me know. I do want to get out and see all the East coast dubbers since I have never been there before!

· Registered
272 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (Andria)

Well, tuesday night is dinner at Nottinghams in Columbia. You need to either be 21 or have a fake ID.....
Wednesday night is the UMBC GTG. I think they're goin to see a movie this next week too. Only about 15 minutes from Columbia. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=929236
Then next Monday night is dinner with the GB crew. Usually at TGI Friday's by Arundel Mills. Only about 15 minutes away.
There would be more stuff going on during the week, but we kinda lost our meeting spot. So now, it's just a bunch of small groups that do whatever.

· Registered
272 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (Scrubby'sGirl)

Quote, originally posted by Scrubby'sGirl »
...or Monday at Rocky Run in Glen Burnie (Marley Station Mall) where the other part of the GB Crew hangs out - mostly over 21.

Lynn, you know you like hangin out with us youngin's more then at RR.

· Registered
1,807 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (MY S4 8U)

Quote, originally posted by MY S4 8U »
Nice sig pics...but who was taking these?

Check out all the VW stuff in the background http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

G

·
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (Andria)

Quote, originally posted by Andria »
I need someone to take me away from being stuck in the house!!

I'll come rescue you, no problem.

Modified by Majik6 at 12:19 PM 7-11-2003

· Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so you found those pics...not a good thing, those were not supposed to be let out...eww I look like a nerd there. I took them myself had to send them to my dad and yeah...how about we get rid of those...lol

· Registered
272 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (-YZ-)

Quote, originally posted by -YZ- »
ouch you posted a pic of yourself... let the swordfighting vortex monkey's out the cage now.

Dude, fighting monkey's rock. I wish i had a fighter monkey.

· Registered
4,080 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (Farva)

Quote, originally posted by Farva »

Dude, fighting monkey's rock. I wish i had a fighter monkey.

Don't mind this guy he's a little

There is a large VW Population in the area. Who are you going up to waterfest with? We are have a drive from Glen Burnie to the Maryland house to meet up with Euro-Tuner "kruezerfest" drive. If you would like to come Click This
There will be some people coming down from Columbia to Drive with us also.
But if you would like to hang out with the local crew, hit one of us up.
my email is [email protected] and AIM - PHARRRROUT
-Chris

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (0027gti)

Euro-Motion is so GAY!!!! The one kid drives a pink car and works at the GAP.

But yeah there will be 3 of us going to the Euro-Motion Cruise to waterfest from the Snowden River Parkway area.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Re: Gonna be in MD for a week!! (Farva)

Quote, originally posted by Farva »

Lynn, you know you like hangin out with us youngin's more then at RR.

I only like babysitting when I'm getting paid for it!
JK-you kids make me feel young again!

· Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (MY S4 8U)

No I wasnt upset at all, they were just way ****ty pics of me and I didnt want everyone seeing them. So I got rid of them, And I know they were not that hard to find. But my dumbass didnt even think about that...hehe
Thanks guys for the info...but I still havent found anything to do during the day yet. I may just drive to the beach sometime and somehow and just relax out there. Living in Colorado you start to wonder what the ocean even looks like...

Modified by Andria at 9:19 AM 7-14-2003

· Banned
1,335 Posts
Re: (MY S4 8U)

I am here too... actualy with Andria's boyfriend.... wait that sounds bad....

anyway... we are both in Frederick for 2 weeks... and we are only going to Waterfest on Sunday as we have some work to do on Saturday....

Is anyone going up on Sunday morning???
What about something going on in town between now and the 25th.... we are staying in the Holiday Inn on Patrick..... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.