VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 665 Posts
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gonzo Tuning - Stage 2 - $350 - 1.8T 12v/24v VR6 - Launch Control included!

Stage 2 for all 1.8T and VR6 MK4 for $350!

All our Stage 2 tunes include:
*Launch Control set at 4000RPMs
*Increased rev limiter
*Increased power output
*Smooth power delivery
*Free emissions delete
*Free support

Our Stage 2 will bring power output to the max the stock components can handle. Emissions delete and launch control can be configured/disabled when you place your order. Please note of your state laws regarding to inspection/smog tests and whether an emissions delete would allow you to pass said tests or not.

Here is a video of the launch control on the 24v:

You will love our tune, guaranteed! We will go out of our way to make sure you are 110% satisfied! :)

To get tuned you can either come in to our shop here in Bear, DE or send your ECU in. We also have Stevebilt as our dealer in NY.
For any questions or to order you can send us an email to support (@) gonzotuning.com. E-mails are preferred and guarantee you a fast reply.

Please note that IMMO deletes are available but are extra.
To order you can go here: http://www.gonzotuning.com/order/cart.php
If you are unsure about any of the options on the site, please PM me to ensure you get a tune exactly how you want it :)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
680 Posts
His tune is very well put together. Got my friends 1.8t 94 gti tuned by him and it pulls hard! The launch control is also pretty fun to use. If i didnt have giac x+ on my jetta i would so get his tune. For the price its worth everything! If you dont have a tune try his you will love it! :thumbup: :eek:

·
Banned
5,030 Posts
Gonzo has been one of the most helpful guys on this site since i joined!!!! I got my 1.8t tuned by him at waterfest and the tune is just amazing! Dont think twice about his tunes because they are top quality! You wont be disapointed!

BTW its good to see you as an advertiser :thumbup:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've been loving my tune, it's legit. This guy will go out of his way to make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. Will definitely be continuing business with gonzo. Great stuff you wont be disappointed and for the price its sick.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Gonzo's tunes are amazing, I actually like to drive my car now, and everything works just as it should with no negative side affects:thumbup: As a tuner hes extremely helpful and if it wasn't for him my car would probably be going in the exact wrong direction, best tunes out for MK4's by far. :thumbup:

2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for the support!

glad to see you are a banner advertiser now, I should be getting a tune soon for my 24V, and what about that meet you were talking about :laugh:
Let me know :)

About the meet, I'm still trying to work out the details...

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
If he can get my car running, i promise you he can work magic on your car as well. Peep my build thread and you'll see things clean up quickly shortly after the tune. :wave:

And we're not even finished yet ;)

2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again! :beer:

We are working out the details for the NY dealer but you can expect it to be ready soon :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 665 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.