VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, good afternoon from Argentina!
I had a Jetta Sportwagen 2.5 inline 5 cylinder before, and now I have a 2013 Tiguan, 2.0 TSI Tiptronic.

I want to know if someone knows how to have 12v at the doors after opening them when leaving the car. In the Jetta Sportwagen, I could do it, but I cannot find how I did it before.

In Tiguan, when I shut off the engine, with door not openes yet, I can open and close windows, but if the window is closing, and I open the door, the window stop where it is, and I have to press start button again, close the window and shut it off again.

If anyone could do it and remember the coding, I would appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hmm not sure. I have a Jetta 2.5 MKV and it works as you describe too.

Our 13 Tiguan does what you describe as well. I did however use VCDS to enable the window/sunroof close feature via holding the lock button on the fob and open windows/sunroof via holding unlock button. So maybe that would suffice?
I'll play around in VCDS next time I get a chance and see if I see anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm not sure. I have a Jetta 2.5 MKV and it works as you describe too.

Our 13 Tiguan does what you describe as well. I did however use VCDS to enable the window/sunroof close feature via holding the lock button on the fob and open windows/sunroof via holding unlock button. So maybe that would suffice?
I'll play around in VCDS next time I get a chance and see if I see anything.
Thanks for the reply!!
Of course that closing the windows through the key fob helps, but It would be great not to loose 12v after opening the door.

If you find it, please share it with me!
Thanks in advance!
Regards

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the reply!!
Of course that closing the windows through the key fob helps, but It would be great not to loose 12v after opening the door.

If you find it, please share it with me!
Thanks in advance!
Regards
I'll take a look tonight. Wife said the Tiggy's engine RPMs are surging at highways speeds. So I need to run some scans tonight anyway. I see if I come across anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts