VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dead....... This is next weekend, right ? I was planning on going but I don't see any activity here.

Is this usually well attended each year ??

·
Registered
13,015 Posts
Fall show n go is usually much busier. If you're looking to scoop up some rare parts, this swap meet is the best of the season every year. Be prepared to bring cash, and get there early if want to get the good stuff!! If you're going for the show, don't expect to spend more than an hour checking out all the cars, the show is never that big, but it's nice because it's laid back.

·
Banned
23,466 Posts
Fall show n go is usually much busier. If you're looking to scoop up some rare parts, this swap meet is the best of the season every year. Be prepared to bring cash, and get there early if want to get the good stuff!! If you're going for the show, don't expect to spend more than an hour checking out all the cars, the show is never that big, but it's nice because it's laid back.
pretty much somes it up. races and vending is awesome. show not so much

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
swap meet is where its at, everyone seems to unload their rare parts and whatnot, drag racing is cool but the show is mediocre. I personally just like coming out of hibernation and seeing familiar faces.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just got back from the show and it was pretty good. It was alot bigger than i thought. I also went to the one last fall and this one was way bigger. It might have been because the one in the fall was a really cold and windy day. Anyways i enjoyed it and picked up some nice parts for my mk4 jetta. Im already looking forward to waterfest hahaha

·
Banned
23,466 Posts
I sold parts.. and made money. im happy! i presume the show was decent as it was packed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
The show field was packed. Might have been more show cars than water fest.

With that said. The show n go's of the past are now long gone. The event has seemed to turned into every other "scene" type of car show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts