VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,178 Posts
Re: good deal on a 8v gti? (awwsheeet)

for an 8v GTI? interior better be nice. V/C leak is easy, just get a rubber gasket and unstepped studs, takes a few minutes. so if the paint and metal are ok, what's the damage from the fender bender? (if the fender is bent, how can the metal be ok? Or do you just mean you think it's easily fixable?)
why wouldn't the timing be ok?

· Banned
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: good deal on a 8v gti? (negativl)

the interior is mint. theres a slight sag in the headliner. the metal seams to be pushed out where it got hit near the back. i need a beater car that can take 10000 miles a year all highway

· Registered
22,684 Posts
Re: good deal on a 8v gti? (awwsheeet)

2K can very well be in the vicinity.....sounds more like a $1500 ride to me though....depends on body and stuff....talk'em down some. I've been looking for an MKII for quite some time now. Looked at at least 10-15 cars in the last few months for around that price. I've seen it all lately.....still haven't got the right deal just yet but still looking and in no rush....good luck with the purchase should you go that route...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.