VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine died recently. He was a hard working man who lived for his kids. The man worked 3 jobs, 7 days a week. He loved his Jetta and was just getting serious about Vw modding. He seriously thought he could beat mustangs with his 2.0L but you couldn't tell him any different. There is no one more straight laced as him. Didn't smoke or drink. Some ass shot him right in front of his 3 yr old. Cop's say it came from a stray bullet (and he doesn't live in a bad area). Kill's me to think that a person who does everything for his family, something like this would happen.
Whats strange is that i have his car at the shop and he was suppose to pick it up today. All day i looked at his Jetta and thought he was gonna walk in the door with that cheesy smile he always has when we do something to his ride.
We will miss ya Cee

Sorry for the rant...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: Good die young (TurboXpert)

That sucks to hear. Sorry bout your and his family's loss. I lost my best friend six years ago and have yet to go get his car that his mother gave me. It's an 87 T/A GTA w/ 44k on it. It was his baby and I am scared to even drive it b/c if anything happened to it, I would probably lose it and kill who ever did it.

·
Registered
24,788 Posts
Re: (philsburydonuts)

Ok. First off. I don't care if you call me a puzzy.
I watched that video and thinking of that happening to anybody for real brought a tear to my eye. I have two kids and man I could not picture something like that.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Re: (Mr. Knappy)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Knappy »
I watched that video and thinking of that happening to anybody for real brought a tear to my eye. I have two kids and man I could not picture something like that.

First off it takes a real man to admit that they are crying or do cry so no reason to feel that way. I too was moved by the video just thinking that that litle boy will always have that day in his mind. I can only hope he will somehow blank it out of his memory just so that he doesnt suffer anymore. My condolences to the family and friends.

·
Registered
7,993 Posts
Re: (Mr. Knappy)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Knappy »

you'd have to be a hollow person for it not to

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.