VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says, I am looking for a good place to have a few things installed .I don't really have the time now to do it my self.Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Re: Good performance shop/mechanic in West Chester. (Willie Dynomite)

Theres Toms volkswagen, dougherty automotive and genes foriegn car up wc pike. All good shops

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Re: Good performance shop/mechanic in West Chester. (LowMK2VR)

pm ScubaVR6 on here. he works at Garnet and does some side work. as for Tom's, dont go there for performance stuff. dougherty's is good but expensive as all hell. genes is good but not in WC. theres also custom exotic on union street, but youre on your own on that one...

·
Registered
10,823 Posts
Re: Good performance shop/mechanic in West Chester. (Sofa_King)

Performance Automotive, down phoenixville pike near the intersection with Rt 29, 610-695-9545, right near great valley high school

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Re: Good performance shop/mechanic in West Chester. (16Vjettacoupe)

or he can take it to a place in WC like he's looking to do...

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Re: (Willie Dynomite)

in WC, cyntex is the only place i can think of that has a dyno. you kinda need to know paul or kalani to get on it though. but it wouldnt hurt to just stop buy and ask. dont be suprised if they dont give ya the time of day though, once you see the cars there (i.e. porsche, bmw, etc)

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Re: (Big Bad Wolf)

not sure about DARE, i wasnt aware they had one if they do, but i dont think so. AWE is having a dyno day soon, theres a thread a little bit down the page. check it out. btw i live in WC on matlack and go to WCU. whats the car look like?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use to take my mustang to DARE and I never noticed a dyno.The car looks like a '03 silverstone GTI.I was in and out of WCU for a while, I lived on s.walnut for most of the time.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Re: (Big Bad Wolf)

black primer rabbit. be sure to throw something at it, like a glass bottle or something like that when you see me. the more dents the better. the mk3 gti vr6 s/c no longer resides in WC.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Re: Good performance shop/mechanic in West Chester. (Sofa_King)

Quote, originally posted by Sofa_King »
or he can take it to a place in WC like he's looking to do...

just trying to help. no need to get jumpy

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Dare has a dyno, so does Garnet. They can handle appr. 120hp and are only used for emissions. I "THINK" AWE has a maxwell or mustang dyno. Which are pretty nice.

Modified by ScubaVr6 at 9:19 PM 2-12-2004

1 - 19 of 19 Posts