VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here's the deal. We're going out for the long weekend to go camping. Howerver this long weekend is a "DRY" weekend in all the provincial parks (see: no booze).
can you guys come up with some clever places in the mk3 golf that they wouldn't think of checking for a bottle of liqour at the park gate? my buddy had his spare tire compartment checked once, so thats why i need really good ideas.
oh, and not drinking is just NOT an option

·
Registered
12,154 Posts
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (ColinSutra)

this topic comes up like once a month

just pour it all in your gas tank and siphon it out later

·
Banned
22,490 Posts

Quote, originally posted by ColinSutra »
ok, here's the deal. We're going out for the long weekend to go camping. Howerver this long weekend is a "DRY" weekend in all the provincial parks (see: no booze).
can you guys come up with some clever places in the mk3 golf that they wouldn't think of checking for a bottle of liqour at the park gate? my buddy had his spare tire compartment checked once, so thats why i need really good ideas.
oh, and not drinking is just NOT an option

I'm tipping off Ranger Rick

·
Registered
3,786 Posts

1. tape it to the inside of your legs, under your pants.
2. If they dont make you pop your hood, and if you have a cai, just put a bunch in that passenger side corner, with some padding.
3. if you have a gti, take out the rear door panels, and put some in their. Losta room.
4. Take out the center portion of the dash, and stuff some in their.
Their is also the option to obey the rules, too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
1,910 Posts
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (michiguz)

Quote, originally posted by michiguz »
under the rear seats lift the lower bench and put them there

Ditto....you can fit a bottle in the end of your sleeping bag and then roll it up....
or just drink Vodka and replace the contents of a water bottle....clear liquid and you can keep it on ice
good luck
edit cuz the rules were made to broken

Modified by jettagl 92 at 9:54 AM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (ThisAin'tNoCivic)

um, don't you think putting a 26 oz bottle in my pants might look a little odd??
these are all great ideas though, don't tell ranger rick though, cause him and me are pretty tight, and i wouldn't want him to think i was betraying his beloved park system.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
if you have a jetta you can tape stuff up under the trunk lid and cover it back with the carpet.. they woudl ahve to be flask bottles though ...
you could probalby stick some small bottles behind the dash around the ac ducts and what not...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Ricky Rockstar)

maybe i could pull up to the park gates smoking a bowl, they'd forget all about the booze.

if i did that

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (ThisAin'tNoCivic)

Quote »
Their is also the option to obey the rules, too

Yeah but what fun would that be

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (DonnyGLX)

Quote, originally posted by DonnyGLX »
take out your passenger airbag...load it with booze and replace the dash cover

he he, no airbag, i drive a CL, seat belts are an option

·
Registered
11,060 Posts

LOL they're not going to check you at the gate, if anything the rangers will come around at night and see whats up.. THAT'S when you should be hiding your stuff.
Just throw it in your bag, no worries.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (ZoomBoy)

Quote, originally posted by ZoomBoy »
LOL they're not going to check you at the gate, if anything the rangers will come around at night and see whats up.. THAT'S when you should be hiding your stuff.
Just throw it in your bag, no worries.

Well actually, they do check alot of people at the gate, especially when you look like a good-for-nothing bum like me and my friends. Ive had it happen twice in the past with my old toyota smelica which had a ton of hiding spots

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

i got the BEST method...

1. empty your windshield washer reservior
2. reroute the tubing from the windshield nozzles to go into the cabin thru the firewall
3. fill the reservoir with alcohol
4. pull the windshield sprayer stalk and enjoy sipping on your on-tap alcohol

btw this is copyrighted by me but you guys can all do it if you want. i dont drink anyways lol. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
762 Posts
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (Atl_GTi)

That'd be a lot of fun, especially when you go blind from the methyl alcohol residue in the washer fluid reservoir and lines. I say go for it!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: good places to hide "stuff" (Beowulf)

maybe you could run a hose straight into the car! but this would promote drinking and driving, which isn't cool. Especialy if you have a real nice leather interior and you spill your drink.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.