VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with today being the last day in November and December coming upon us and then New years is right around the corner I thought I would start a celebration post for 2007.
So everyone post up your favorite PNW moments or VW moments of 2007. Pictures, stories, whatnot, I just think its fun to reminisce about the past year since they seem to be flying by faster and faster.

· Registered
13,984 Posts
Re: Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008 (GrimJettaGLI)

MInes is personal but when i got the call and the job offer at Community Transit.It was one of the happiest days of my life and it was right around the start of 07.

And you guys were so happy for me because you all knew how bad 06 was for me,losing my mom and divorce.Well the divorce was actually pretty sweet.lol
But the way you guys supported me when I was going thourh my best and worst times.I love yous all!!

· Banned
10,885 Posts
Re: Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008 (GrimJettaGLI)

I rang in 2007 in the PNW. I was only here a few weeks at that point. So I will say my best moment of 2007 was moving to the West coast and meeting everyone I call a friend here.. You peeps have been good to me, and I apprecate it..

· Registered
35,749 Posts
Re: Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008 (Shawn W.)

The first 5 months of 2007 were pretty BAD for me, so I have no problem saying goodbye to it.
Fave VW highlights of the year?
Sloops Old School GTG After Party:
1. The first time I met Austin, definitely good people. He made me something he kept calling a "pink panty dropper."
2. Meeting and hanging out with a bunch of people I had never hung out with before.
3. Sleeping in a mk2
...would never repeat that adventure again.

Stef's House Party in the U-District
1. So many good times, haha...
My B-Day party at Sloops:
1. Bush jumping contest
2. Hoola hoop throwing at people
3. Some guy getting a head injury
4. Zach getting zip tied to a chair and at one point, thrown into the bush while still in his sleeping bag.
5. Abe getting naked, as usual.

6. Andrea and I yelling for Tom while passing him in the driveway.

7. Someone getting hosed INSIDE the house....
8. Passing out in the back of Tom's dads truck in the driveway.
Looking forward to 2008. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by firefighterjunkie at 9:19 AM 11-30-2007

· Banned
10,885 Posts
Re: Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008 (firefighterjunkie)

Quote, originally posted by firefighterjunkie »
The first 5 months of 2007 were pretty BAD for me, so I have no problem saying goodbye to it.
Fave VW highlights of the year?
Sloops Old School GTG After Party:
1. The first time I met Austin, definitely good people. He made me something he kept calling a "pink panty dropper."

HAHA.. I forgot that was the first true time we met.. Lets see doing 140 while racing a HUGE TURBO'ed 240SX, and yeah the sleeping in the cars was awesome FO SHO! Waking up to a pile of poop behind my car and Darrick's boxers on my antenna.. Odd night!

· Registered
35,749 Posts
Re: Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008 (Chitownsfinest)

Quote, originally posted by Chitownsfinest »
HAHA.. I forgot that was the first true time we met.. Lets see doing 140 while racing a HUGE TURBO'ed 240SX, and yeah the sleeping in the cars was awesome FO SHO! Waking up to a pile of poop behind my car and Darrick's boxers on my antenna.. Odd night!

Haha! I didn't forget the *ehem* driving with spirit...LOL

· Registered
9,219 Posts
Re: (rennis)

i say;
1) L-Worth drive
2) SEMA
3) Finally finding wheels for the A3 that did not rub
4) Finally lowering the Westy!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.