VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Re: got a question about audi coupes..are they similar to 'rocc's (Evilclown)

The 1983 Turbo Quattro Coupe is EXTREMELY rare to say the least! There were only something like 620 imported that year, so who knows how many actually still exist. I actually tried to buy one before my scirocco but the guy backed out last minute (very last minute actually) and it's a shame b/c the car just sits behind a VW/Audi/Porsche dealership up against a fence with no protection from the elements. The car has around 70k ORIGINAL miles on it too! silver with black leather (pretty rare combo from what i understand)... the car's been sitting for like 10 yrs now though so i doubt anything less than a full resto would do it justice, last time i saw it the dash was cracked, the paint faded, tires all flat... it fired up though!
as for the non turbo I-5 C-GT's i wouldn't bother... theyre slow cars! and in order to get any real power out of them it'd be big money... IMO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.