VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the fuse box the same thing as the fusepanel?is there anything i can do to prevent water form leaking into it? could that keep my car from strating when its raiungingt out in the morning?

·
Registered
20,312 Posts
Re: got a question... (83rabbGTi)

yes, they're the same. You can seal up the windshield, clean the rain tray drains, and seal where things like the antenna cable come through the fire wall. And it could most definately keep your car from starting. Welcome to the wonderful world of A1 fuseboxes! I just wired a remote fuse for my fuel pump today because the one in the fusebox crapped out!

·
Banned
10,046 Posts
Re: got a question... (83rabbGTi)

Quote, originally posted by 83rabbGTi »
yeah. i def got that problem. could i use clear sealent stuff. like cocking to seal the stuff up?

Cocking? Lol...you mean caulking. You can use that but itll be a temp fix. to fix it you may need to pull the front glass and have it resealed.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: got a question... (deathhare)

i found another problemw ith my car. it died on me tongiht. but the fuel pump relay was just chillin there hanging byu the wires and thats what was causing my car to died when i went over bumps. thats a plus!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.