VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Re: (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

No idea. I purchased the car through a broker from the surgeon who bought it from gagne never, drove it and apparently couldnt afford it either.

haha, too bad for him

·
Registered
736 Posts
please tell me how you afford this, so that i can get into the right profession. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Re: (tdubbs)

Quote, originally posted by tdubbs »
please tell me how you afford this, so that i can get into the right profession. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Do you really have to ask a question like that? The answer would be quite proprietary, to say the least.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Re: (DrPassat)

Quote, originally posted by DrPassat »

Do you really have to ask a question like that? The answer would be quite proprietary, to say the least.

As someone who has no idea where to go in life, yes I do. Simple question of what the guy does for a living. Wasn't meant to offend anyone. I'm sorry, I don't have any idea what to be when I grow up I suppose.

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Re: (germanengineering g60)

Some were repaired one was wrecked. They are also a Lotus dealer.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Re: (tdubbs)

Quote, originally posted by tdubbs »

As someone who has no idea where to go in life, yes I do. Simple question of what the guy does for a living. Wasn't meant to offend anyone. I'm sorry, I don't have any idea what to be when I grow up I suppose.

So what is it that you do? I want a Lambo too!

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Re: (VR6'D)

Quote, originally posted by VR6’D »

So what is it that you do? I want a Lambo too!

I orchestrate the overthrow of 3rd world governments in the interests of major petroleum companies. Its a growth industry.
I'll post up some new pics next week I had the rear valence color matched and the 4 panels surrounding the engine bay, center console and gauge cluster pieces all painted body color tinted the windows full detail and a fabspeed exhaust is on the way for install. All thats left is the factory Navi unit sitting on my coffee table I found on e-bay.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Re: (abe1.8t)

sick, saw this same exact car for sale in Du Pont Registry Mag. It was at a good price too, congrats on the purchase http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Re: (abe1.8t)

Quote, originally posted by abe1.8t »
hows the new exhaust sound?

do you even need to ask

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Re: (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

I orchestrate the overthrow of 3rd world governments in the interests of major petroleum companies. Its a growth industry.

I hope this is a joke.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: (skydive_007)

Quote, originally posted by skydive_007 »

do you even need to ask

No, but you do have to post a vid with sound!

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Re: Got Mine! (gli_boi)

sick G..
saw on that you got to take part in LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni drive and unveiling...congrats

21 - 40 of 75 Posts