VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i'm new to this forum so bear with me for a little bit i'm still getting used to dub terms. but heres what i'm into.
I want to built a good strong street engine for my golf which was originally equipped with a 1.8 super slow single fuel injector engine. heres what i was thinking of doing if its possible since i have all this stuff kicking around from my other dub friends
i want to use a 2.0 aba block with a 1.8 head with a digi 2 fuel injection system i've been told the digi 2 fires all the fuel injectors the same time so i should be able to just splice the digi 2 injector harness into my single injector plug and it should run ok, but i'm not sure if this is true.
if anyone has done this before i'd appreciate the help, or at least what you all know about the components i want to use
i also picked up a techtonics adjustable cam gear and want to run a better cam , any suggestions? i was thinking a 260 or a 268

Modified by dubonic possesion at 2:02 PM 1-6-2009

·
Registered
482 Posts
Re: got my first roadworthy dub, and am looking for some info (dubonic possesion)

would love to know too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif same situation

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
FV-QR

260 if you're going turbo. 268 or 272 otherwise for street use.
how do you feel about cis-e?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts