VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY CHRIST, the difference is NIGHT and DAY. I didn't know my car was capable of that much pickup
The UPsolute rep for dallas is Jason UPChurch (catchy isn't it, heh). Anyway, he was awesome! He showed me everything from start to finish and I learned alot. I got there at 5:15 and we were done with the test drive at 6:15
In one hour he took my ecu apart, updated the chip, put it all back together and in my car in 45 mins. Then we took it out for a spin
Great work and it was well worth the cash. While I was there I got an ITG air filter, get this I found a dead bee in my old one, lol...Anyway I'm 100% sastified that I didn't have to mail my ecu out and be without a car for 3 days

Can't wait for the GB on the BOV kit to be done, been aching for one

[Modified by 1.8TMadness, 5:47 AM 4-6-2002]

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Re: Got my UPsolute installed today... (1.8TMadness)

quote:[HR][/HR]HOLY CHRIST, the difference is NIGHT and DAY. I didn't know my car was capable of that much pickup
The UPsolute rep for dallas is Jason UPChurch (catchy isn't it, heh). Anyway, he was awesome! He should me everything from start to finish and I learned alot. I got there at 5:15 and we were done with the test drive at 6:15
In one hour he took my ecu apart, updated the chip, put it all back together and in my car in 45 mins. Then we took it out for a spin
Great work and it was well worth the cash. While I was there I got an ITG air filter, get this I found a dead bee in my old one, lol...Anyway I'm 100% sastified that I didn't have to mail my ecu out and be without a car for 3 days

Can't wait for the GB on the BOV kit to be done, been aching for one
[HR][/HR]​
Nice nice!!! Yeah Hope the GB goes through

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Got my UPsolute installed today... (soundzero)

I drove it kinda hard tonight showing a couple of my friends....and I can tell my plastic dv just isn't cutting it, i hope i'm not hurint my motor.
I gotta tune it down til i get that bov

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Re: Got my UPsolute installed today... (1.8TMadness)

Good luck bro, I've been upped for about a few months or so, I don't feel my stock DV going, though I guess I wouldn't know if it was until it happened...
Anyway, what's next!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.