VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cops tells me that I "cut him off" but I swear her was exagerating just so he could pull me over... He ask how long I had been driving and I told him a year ( im almost 17) and he asked me how many citations I have gotten and when I told him none he had a gastly look on his face and then said "really?!".....
Must be the corrado...
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Seattle PD

Modified by RadoBoi at 9:23 AM 2-15-2004

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Re: Got pulled over today (Iceman666)

i had 9 traffic violations before i was 18, ranging from speeding, reckless driving and evading. needless to say i lost my liscence for a while which then led to driving while liscence suspended charges. lets just say i got to know my lawyer real well, and my dad made me sell the 2276cc motor in my bug to pay mr. lawyer. but.... i guess i was just young and dumb. since then i have had 0 tickets and now have a perfect driving record and amazingly cheap insurance. i wont talk about my criminal record.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've had my license for about 2 months, and I just got a 76 in a 40.. Should have been reckless too, but it was a *nice* cop. Would have been nicer if he had dropped the speed down to like 20mph over vs 36.. Oh well, it happens to us all..

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Re: (SiGmA_X)

dang that sucks man. atleast he was a lil nice about it

im 17 and only have one ticket and it wasnt speeding either
it was for dodging a protruding man hole cover in the road and my tires hit the yellow lines for a sec when i moved over to dodge it then back over and the cop thought i was gonna pass a 4Runner on a blind hill/curve on a double yellow...yeeeea i bought a corrado but im not that stupid

·
Registered
414 Posts
You prob can tell a judge and they will toss it out or make you do driving school or something.. But prob just toss it out cuz you were dodging something that would have possibily collasped your tires and damaged your car (Hey it sounds right
)
I might be able to get my ticket dropped if I do driving school.. I'll know Tuesday when I talk to a lawyer and then next Tuesday for sure when I have a court date.. I might just have my dad write a nice long letter to the judge, it has gotten him out of worse then this before
In the early 90's he was pulled over for something like 125 in a 55, and he had that dropped down a LOT, like to a $400 fine vs what ever it would have been, just for a nice letter to the judge. So I'll give it a shot, and this IS my first offence.

·
Registered
18 Posts
your 17 and driving a corrado.LOL.
You americans are funny 16 and you guys can already drive a 200hp car
.But drinking and smoking is allowed on 21 LOL LOL
What a country

Modified by grever at 12:39 AM 2-16-2004

1 - 10 of 10 Posts