VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new rims. Enkei RS7. I had wanted to get the RSV, but I accidently ordered the RS7 somehow, and didn't feel like paying to ship back etc etc. Came in yesterday, and I put them on. I think it looks pretty good. I will take them off around Thanksgiving for the winter. Next Spring I plan to drop the car (when I put the rims back on). There is no sense in dropping it now for the winter. Although I do want to get tint sometime in September. The wheels are 18" with Pirelli tires 235/40/18.

It may look like chrome in the bottom pics but it is really "silver". So don't flame me for getting "chrome rims", cuz they aren't.

I added more/other pics in a post below.

Modified by DJPark at 3:14 PM 9-2-2004

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Re: Got Rims! (OhioVr6)

Quote, originally posted by OhioVr6 »
Eh, I would have kept the LB's over those, but it's not my car

·
Registered
47,625 Posts
Re: Got Rims! (veedubpwr)

Quote, originally posted by veedubpwr »

you know your wheels suck when even skizzy disses them............
............j/k skizzy

lmao

i would spent the $$ on a suspension first...and if u had LB's i woulda kept those, but thats what i would have done...o well...
i heard Enkei's bend mad easy yo!! careful http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
11,535 Posts
Have you ever even had a 56k dial up? Or have mommy and daddy had broadband the entire time you've been allowed to be on the internet?
Christ, those images wouldn't even have been a problem for a 14.4 dial up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.