VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today on the way to class, I got hit and the guy ran, I followed him 15 miles to his house.
evidently he hit someone at a gas station, freaked out and floored out across 4 lanes of traffic, over the concrete median about 5 feet wide, and hit me, ruined oem votex front bumper, left front fender, rs4 wheel, and cupra r lip
well once he hit me and took off, almost hitting about 20 cars, I followed him the whole way home, and was on the phone with the cops, he has no insurance, no license and stole his moms car, his mom was on vacation and is flying home tonight, I feel bad for him when she gets home. basically he was not getting away from me, he was in a big ford suv

front bumper at scene of the crime

Modified by votexgli at 7:46 PM 8-4-2008

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: gotta love hit and runs (03MK4VR6)

whats sad, it thats about right, he wasnt slowing down at any intersection and putting everybody in danger, I had to keep up with him, but i slowed down at lights to make sure I didnt hit anyone

Modified by votexgli at 5:30 PM 8-4-2008

· Registered
318 Posts
Re: gotta love hit and runs (votexgli)

HAHA!! wow well yea i kinda feel bad for the kid cus basically his life is over...but it was his own fualt!!! LOOOOL i can just pictureing your pissed off like crazying following this kid home lol...great job cathing him...what happened when you got there???

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: gotta love hit and runs (Joey1558)

well he almost flipped the suv on the way home, he ruined the left rear axle, the wheel was bent in, and when he finally pulled in his house, he parked it in the garage and I blocked it in

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I dont have any pics right now, itd be too dark to really see anythign now, but the rim is bent, and a portion is scratched really bad, fender is bent at the end where it goes into the bumper/headlight, and guides for the votex are torn off, and bumper is bent under the headlight about 1inch and its missing a lot of paint on the side

kid was 19

· Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Ive got his moms insurance info, integon national insurance company, never heard of them, but basically if their insurance doesnt take care of it mine will and sue them for damages.

· Registered
5,869 Posts
Re: gotta love hit and runs (votexgli)

Man, I'd be so pissed...what kind off ass actually runs? I mean what did he think would happen? He could blow through traffic smashing people up and get away with it?
Here's hoping he gets put behind bars for a LONG time

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.